• 15(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
Noticed a bug with the latest landscape-logo. Whilst flicking through my movies I noticed that some of the logos for some of my movies are suddenly not in english (eg. German). This only occurs for a few and not exclusively to movies that have no logo. All of my artwork is already scraped, and I haven't run artwork downloader for at least a couple of weeks. Its easily fixed with a quick logo download, but I'd rather not have to manually download logos every day. Has anyone else noticed this?
(2012-08-14, 05:02)phil65 Wrote: choose widget --> default weather

I assume you mean from the Main menu item customizer which is what I had done. The widgets behavior appear to be all messed up as shown in this screen cast:
screencast here
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
How do I reorder (rearrange) the Home Menu selections like Weather, Movies, TV Shows, etc.?
Forget my ask...
(2012-08-14, 08:15)CaptainKen Wrote:

I assume you mean from the Main menu item customizer which is what I had done. The widgets behavior appear to be all messed up as shown in this screen cast:
screencast here
widget behaviour seems perfectly fine to me, only the labels were a bit broken, fixed on GIT now.
for radar image download latest weather wunderground add-on from forums.

(2012-08-14, 08:26)CaptainKen Wrote: How do I reorder (rearrange) the Home Menu selections like Weather, Movies, TV Shows, etc.?

you can only re-order custom items.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-14, 13:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 08:15)CaptainKen Wrote:

screencast here
widget behaviour seems perfectly fine to me, only the labels were a bit broken, fixed on GIT now.
for radar image download latest weather wunderground add-on from forums.

(2012-08-14, 08:26)CaptainKen Wrote: How do I reorder (rearrange) the Home Menu selections like Weather, Movies, TV Shows, etc.?
you can only re-order custom items.

Glad to hear you fixed the label issue. Somehow, after tens of attempts I actually got the widgets to show up on the Weather screen.

I assume this is the wunderground forum you're referring to with the most current release being v0.1.10?
[RELEASE] Weather Underground (default xbmc weather addon)

One of the things that I'd like to do is to get the System, Add-ons and Shutdown moved to the far right which IMO seems more intuitive as they are not common options used in the actually viewing and usage of the product.

I wish I would have taken a screen shot, but early on in my tweaking of the Furniture or Customizer a window somehow appeared showing a list of main menu items, and I thought it contained both standard and custom items. How do I access that screen please?

Is this method of modifying the Home.xlm supported?
How to reorder the main menu
Some needed fixes...

- The "Unwatched Icon" doesn't work for series landscapes in the InfoWall.

- The space allocated to the episode name in the latest episode widget should be smaller, so that longer titles won't overlap with logo....

- Star rating in widget doesn't shift properly when episode number is long (it overlaps the "dot" separator)

Quick question....

I haven't been able to get the "Featured" part of the Mixed widget to detect movies since reinstalling XBMC. Is there something I'm missing?
(2012-08-14, 16:55)Shinu Wrote: Some needed fixes...

- The "Unwatched Icon" doesn't work for series landscapes in the InfoWall.

- The space allocated to the episode name in the latest episode widget should be smaller, so that longer titles won't overlap with logo....

- Star rating in widget doesn't shift properly when episode number is long (it overlaps the "dot" separator)

Quick question....

I haven't been able to get the "Featured" part of the Mixed widget to detect movies since reinstalling XBMC. Is there something I'm missing?

tried to fix it, but couldn´t test. quick feedback would be nice.
does watchlist movies work for you?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Is it correct that the 'Latest Episodes VPL' widget doesn't update? I've set this to a smart playlist with only 'unwatched' episodes. The playlist is updated after watching an episode, but the episode will still show in the widget... Is this normal behavior? The widget WILL be updates after a reboot by the way.
(2012-08-14, 20:45)mikkelnl Wrote: Is it correct that the 'Latest Episodes VPL' widget doesn't update? I've set this to a smart playlist with only 'unwatched' episodes. The playlist is updated after watching an episode, but the episode will still show in the widget... Is this normal behavior? The widget WILL be updates after a reboot by the way.

yes. normal behaviour. we don´t want to fire up an endless amount of scripts all the time.
(2012-08-14, 17:38)phil65 Wrote: tried to fix it, but couldn´t test. quick feedback would be nice.
does watchlist movies work for you?

watchlist movies doesn't work for me apparently. it only works for tv shows.

also tested and the latest update only fixes the overlapping separator issue.
Watchlist works for me. Both in Eden and Frodo
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
hmmmm, dunno why. i can't see any featured movies, but i can see featured tv shows.
What does Watchlist show? I guess I have it installed according to my listed scripts, but what exactly does it do?
(2012-08-14, 22:37)crimsonfury Wrote: What does Watchlist show? I guess I have it installed according to my listed scripts, but what exactly does it do?

for movies: lists movies which you did not watch til the end
for tvshows: shows unwatched episodes from the tvshows you´re watching atm
for music: returns most played albums
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4