• 5(current)
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread
(2012-06-24, 13:26)CutSickAss Wrote: Includes_MediaFlags.xml, the control is between lines 361-372, the specific label is in line 370:

Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]$INFO[ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes), (,/]$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),,)]</label>

I would assume changing it affects other viewtypes as well, "Posters" for sure.

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
Hey Folks,

first of all thx a lot for helping everyone out and creating such an awesome tool and skin!

I'm a total newbie when it comes to stuff like that though. So I can't write codes and I'm using XBMC only installed, not via Git! I only have one question and I'm pretty sure it's easy for u guys to answer it Big Grin

I would like the ability to rate my Movies & TV-Series with my own rating. Not the IMDB Rating!
I would love a system with 5 Stars seperated in half and full stars each - so I could rate: half star, one star, one & a half star and so on. (like the IMDB Rating in TV-Series in the Info Screen). It should be placed instead of the Outline...
To rate my movies / tv-series it should work similar to the Music section where a rating of my Songs is already possible.

I have no clou how git works! Maybe this could be an Add-On in the next version of Nox or like an Update to Download via XBMC Add-Ons?

Like I said, I have no clou how and if this would work.
Sorry to the Admins if I posted this in the wrong thread!
(2012-06-25, 09:59)Project.Inc Wrote: Hey Folks,

first of all thx a lot for helping everyone out and creating such an awesome tool and skin!

I'm a total newbie when it comes to stuff like that though. So I can't write codes and I'm using XBMC only installed, not via Git! I only have one question and I'm pretty sure it's easy for u guys to answer it Big Grin

I would like the ability to rate my Movies & TV-Series with my own rating. Not the IMDB Rating!
I would love a system with 5 Stars seperated in half and full stars each - so I could rate: half star, one star, one & a half star and so on. (like the IMDB Rating in TV-Series in the Info Screen). It should be placed instead of the Outline...
To rate my movies / tv-series it should work similar to the Music section where a rating of my Songs is already possible.

I have no clou how git works! Maybe this could be an Add-On in the next version of Nox or like an Update to Download via XBMC Add-Ons?

Like I said, I have no clou how and if this would work.
Sorry to the Admins if I posted this in the wrong thread!

not possible without scripting. you could only add custom ratings by modyfing the movie info xmls.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hi Phil,

thx for your answer!
Is it possible to change the fontart of the Tagline so I can use a font that supports stars?

Any chance that ratings will be supported in the next version? Or can I recommend to one of the creators of this awesome skin? :-) - I mean, its only an idea but maybe some others would like a rating-system as well...
(2012-06-26, 09:13)Project.Inc Wrote: Hi Phil,

thx for your answer!
Is it possible to change the fontart of the Tagline so I can use a font that supports stars?

Any chance that ratings will be supported in the next version? Or can I recommend to one of the creators of this awesome skin? :-) - I mean, its only an idea but maybe some others would like a rating-system as well...

again: It is not possible to do that on skinning level.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Good Evening,

When a movie, tv show, youtube stream etc is started there is a rotating icon which appears on the screen before the actuall movie plays.

I do not have this in any of the other skins that i use is there any way to turn this off?

Regards John
(2012-06-27, 22:06)johnjohn1981 Wrote: Good Evening,

When a movie, tv show, youtube stream etc is started there is a rotating icon which appears on the screen before the actuall movie plays.

I do not have this in any of the other skins that i use is there any way to turn this off?

Regards John

Delete "DialogBusy.xml", or keep it and delete lines 29-41. If you don't want it on the startup screen either, open "Startup.xml" and delete lines 84-93.

EDIT: Just saw you couldn't wait 10 minutes without getting an answer before you created a new thread asking the same question. Not cool man, not cool...
(2012-06-27, 22:31)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-06-27, 22:06)johnjohn1981 Wrote: Good Evening,

Regards John

Delete "DialogBusy.xml", or keep it and delete lines 29-41. If you don't want it on the startup screen either, open "Startup.xml" and delete lines 84-93.

EDIT: Just saw you couldn't wait 10 minutes without getting an answer before you created a new thread asking the same question. Not cool man, not cool...

Sorry my man,
Didn't know if this was the right place or that was the right place.
Thank you for your help much appreciated
John
Wouldn't it be cool if instead of the busy cycle on startup a longer xbmc intro logo thingy was added?
I understand the need for the delayed start, however just the cycle looks a bit plain Wink.
I can only suggest the idea, I have no relevant knowledge on making something like a startup logo sequence.

Is this a good idea?
Just tweaked the official landscape logo view, changed imdb logo and swapped resolution for source. Also added custom taglines as sometimes the ones on imdb are either too long or just don't do it for me. It's a bit of a chore editing taglines as it's a strictly manual task, but the end result is worth it. Haven't removed the tooltip yet as this is from the SVN version of Nox (I have two different versions on my machine) but it's a simple fix worth doing. Here's a few pics using the star wars saga as an example:

Will post the fix later for those of you that want it.
It's been suggested that the MPAA rating should remain, so I'm going to try to add it back. Was going to use the one seen here though (top right of the infopanel) instead of the usual small ones. I think it will give the view even more of a poster feel:

Now, I know I'm pretty sure I need to edit the Viewtype_Landscape.xml. I also think I know where I need to alter the code, but don't know exactly what to change it to. I have a rough idea based on the way the original ratings flags were coded, but the piece I tried (amateur!!) didn't work Confused A bit of help would be greatly appreciated.

Was also wondering if the size of the "info" flags would cause a problem as they are sized differently?
quick search suggests that this is the code you need for long length ratings

<texture fallback="flags/rating/info/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png">$VAR[RatingFlagVar,flags/rating/info/,.png]</texture>

not sure about size. Won't be an issue to resize if needs be though
TV LG 50PJ350 50 inch HDTV
Receiver Sony STRDH520 7.1
HTPC 1 Custom built 8GB RAM 64GB SSD 250GB SATA Win 8 x64, VRC 1100 remote, AMBX lighting HTPC 2 TV LG 32LK330U 32 inch HDTV HTPC Raspberry Pi 2 OpenELEC
Server HP Microserver Gen 8 10GB RAM, 10.25TB total storage, Sickbeard, SABnzbd+, CouchPotato
Kodi Jarvis, Aeon MQ 6
(2012-07-01, 20:05)defluo Wrote: quick search suggests that this is the code you need for long length ratings

<texture fallback="flags/rating/info/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png">$VAR[RatingFlagVar,flags/rating/info/,.png]</texture>

not sure about size. Won't be an issue to resize if needs be though

That's pretty much the code I had. Maybe I am learning something after all!! Big Grin
(2012-07-02, 03:09)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-07-02, 02:48)Deano316 Wrote: Tweaked landscape logo a bit more, got the new rating flag changed and aligned. The source logo may need to be moved slightly, but I'm reasonably happy with the results:

Works with all movie views, the only problem I've run into so far is it doesn't work for landscape logo in TV shows:

This problem only crops up at show level, season and episode are as they were. Can this be tweaked, to show different ratings flag for landscape tv and landscape movies?

add <visible>Container.Content(movies)</visible> to that image control and create another one with <visible>!Container.Content(movies)</visible>

Moved this here because I've taken up enough of phil's time already. He's given me the necessary code, maybe I'm just too tired but I can't workout whereabouts in the landscape.xml it goes. Confused
(2012-07-02, 13:49)Deano316 Wrote: Tweaked landscape logo a bit more, got the new rating flag changed and aligned. The source logo may need to be moved slightly, but I'm reasonably happy with the results:

These look great with the large ratings flag! Nice job.

I was looking around at movie posters and thought that the release date would be a nice addition/substitution for one of the flags. Maybe replace audio codec? TBH, i think both flags on the right side are not needed. I usually don't pick a movie to watch based on its audio codec, or its source any longer. Although if I ever start to collect 3D titles the source flag would be useful...
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread8