Watched Flag - Disable Auto Marking
Is there a way to stop xbmc from making videos as watched automatically ?
Take a look here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Use...3Cvideo.3E

Quote:<playcountminimumpercent>90</playcountminimumpercent> <!--Minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched. Set to 101 to never auto-mark items as watched -->
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Create a text file and save it as "advancedsettings.xml (wiki)" inside of your userdata (wiki) folder with the following content:

Code:
<advancedsettings>
     <video>
          <playcountminimumpercent>101</playcountminimumpercent> <!--Minimum percentage that has to be played before it is marked as watched. Set to 101 to never auto-mark items as watched -->
     </video>
</advancedsettings>

EDIT: Ah, Fry7 beat me to it :D
Thanks guys.

You are amazing!!
A quick question about playback position.

When I have an unexpected system shutdown or power failure , my xbmc does not remember playback position.
Can you guide me what's wrong ?
I'd guess that in case of a power or system failure XBMC simply does not get the time to write the last playback position into its database, so I don't believe that's something that XBMC should take care for.
If that should happen to you often, maybe there is a hardware or OS issue on your htpc which should be taken care of... Wink
Bye,
Fry
Kodi v17.6 with shared MariaDB v10.3 | HTS Tvheadend 4.2.6 on RPi2 | running on:
Windows 10x64 | Nvidia Shield | FireTV4k | FireTVStick4 | Android 5 | RPi3 with OSMC
Doesn't XBMC keeps track of playback position and writes back to file all the time. i mean even if it doesn't get time for the most recent playback position, I'll still be able to recall last saved position.

Before using XBMC i had a WDTV live, it never missed playback positions. Even power failures didnt caused lost positions.
XBMC avoids writing to a disk all the time (often called disk thrashing). While it can be seen as good in this case, often it's not and just causes unneeded wear on the drive. This is especially true for SSDs and boot USB drives.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watched Flag - Disable Auto Marking0