• 30(current)
Release [BETA] metroTV
Wondering if anyone has this skin freeze when trying to open EPG timeline view with Gotham 13.1 RC1 and wmc plugin for live tv. Love the skin but use the PVR function regularly and need the EPG to work. Any suggestions / fixes.

Thanks
(2014-06-02, 06:41)wolverine30008 Wrote: Zexixstryfe
Any word on my last post regarding an updated list of all scripts and dependencies needed for all options to be activated
Every-time I go to a trending movie selection from the Home screen I get a "Extended Info Script error" but when doing the same with Trending TV Shows on the home screen I do not get the error.Any ideas whyHuhIm guessing it has to do with a missing structure or...?

Is The "In Cinemas"home screen movies section selectable??If so it is not working-nothing happens when chosen not even a script error notification

As always any help or advice is appreciated,Looking forward to the update soon.Thanks for all your hard work

I have two request that you might be able to implement in your skins next or following release update-first could u possibly include the dates for airing and premiering shows under the Trakt TV section/script??Secondly could you integrate a useful script called "Metadata Actors" it pulls actor bios and filmography when selecting an actors thumb in "Movie Information".I read on the "Metadata Actors script forum that another user managed to add it to the Gotham "Bello" skin.Right now I can use it in program add ons but it only lets you use "search" by actors name.All other options do nothing-search only works with actors name not by TV Show,Movie or director but then again that may be something the script editor can work on.

Keep me Posted-Thanks

Sorry bout the lag Wolvie, for some reason i wasn't notified of new posts.

- To my knowledge the first post has an updated list of all the script you need. Likely the Extended Info error is because that script is not supported by Gotham. if you go to the thread for that script, there are some edits you can make that will fix the issue.

- The "In Cinemas" section is just informational. There is nothing that is supposed to happen when you click on them.

- I can look about adding the requested information to the Trakt windows- it shouldn't be a big deal.

- Metadata Actors is definitely on my list for integration. It will probably be the first thing I do after the release of 1.0.

(2014-06-05, 20:23)ullms Wrote: Wondering if anyone has this skin freeze when trying to open EPG timeline view with Gotham 13.1 RC1 and wmc plugin for live tv. Love the skin but use the PVR function regularly and need the EPG to work. Any suggestions / fixes.

Thanks

Debug log would be awesome. I don't use wmc, so i can't test it directly.
bit(ten) skin (Thread) (Project Site)
metroTV skin (Thread) (Project Site)

(2014-06-05, 20:23)ullms Wrote: Wondering if anyone has this skin freeze when trying to open EPG timeline view with Gotham 13.1 RC1 and wmc plugin for live tv. Love the skin but use the PVR function regularly and need the EPG to work. Any suggestions / fixes.

Thanks

[/quote]

Here is the link to my debug log http://pastebin.com/iPbsZqPZ
This skin is evolving beautifully! Nice work!

A few things I've noticed from poking around:

When selecting the LIVE TV or GAMES menus, if focus is on the main menu choice, the fanart displays. If I press the right arrow to move to the subcategories (like "all channels" on the live tv page), the fanart is set back to the default (blue bubbles). This is not the case with MOVIES, TV SHOWS, MUSIC, WEATHER, or ADD-ONS.

On the TV SHOWS menu, I have "on deck" selected as my right panel object. However, the shows do not appear unless I update the library. Once I close XBMC and restart it, the "on deck" object is empty again until I re-update the library. This is not the case with the MOVIES menu. This is also the same case with the MUSIC menu for "popular albums".

Under the GAMES menu, if I select "advanced launcher" as one of the 5 tile options, it does not launch. I can set "advanced launcher" as a custom tile and it launches just fine, though.

Under the GAMES menu, the right panel object is set as "most played", which is retrieved from rcb as I understand. I have a list of the games that I have played, but no box art. It just shows black boxes with their names written at the bottom of the black box.

By the way, I absolutely love the fact that I can select the Steam launcher from the games tiles now! Big Grin

Thanks!!!!
Have been using Metroskin for over a year now in my living room, great job guys, keep up the good work!
(2014-06-18, 20:29)buymeapc Wrote: This skin is evolving beautifully! Nice work!

A few things I've noticed from poking around:

When selecting the LIVE TV or GAMES menus, if focus is on the main menu choice, the fanart displays. If I press the right arrow to move to the subcategories (like "all channels" on the live tv page), the fanart is set back to the default (blue bubbles). This is not the case with MOVIES, TV SHOWS, MUSIC, WEATHER, or ADD-ONS.

On the TV SHOWS menu, I have "on deck" selected as my right panel object. However, the shows do not appear unless I update the library. Once I close XBMC and restart it, the "on deck" object is empty again until I re-update the library. This is not the case with the MOVIES menu. This is also the same case with the MUSIC menu for "popular albums".

Under the GAMES menu, if I select "advanced launcher" as one of the 5 tile options, it does not launch. I can set "advanced launcher" as a custom tile and it launches just fine, though.

Under the GAMES menu, the right panel object is set as "most played", which is retrieved from rcb as I understand. I have a list of the games that I have played, but no box art. It just shows black boxes with their names written at the bottom of the black box.

By the way, I absolutely love the fact that I can select the Steam launcher from the games tiles now! Big Grin

Thanks!!!!

Thanks Buy,

I will get working on these!

(2014-06-14, 19:34)ullms Wrote:

Thanks

Here is the link to my debug log http://pastebin.com/iPbsZqPZ
[/quote]

ZexisStryfe,

Did that log help at all? I would like to help in any way I can.

Thanks.
I'm running into an issue with favorites of Android Apps on Android. I can add them to custom items on the home screen, but none of them work when I click them. They do work if I open them up from the Android Apps option under programs, just like in Frodo.
I'm on Gotham 13.1 on a FireTV using the current version of your skin. I installed the favorites script from http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114671. I confirmed favorites do work correctly in other skins(both Bella and Confluence work as expected), so it appears to be an issue unique to this skin. If that can be fixed, this skin is pretty much perfect.
Stephen Andrew Designs
http://www.stephenandrewdesigns.com
Trying this one out... Sexy skin. Keep up the great work.

Thanks

+1.
(2014-06-29, 02:08)ullms Wrote: ZexisStryfe,

Thanks.

Ullms,

I didn't see any errors relevant to the issue you seem to be having. I did fix a fadelabel issue on the MyPVR screen but i doubt that is causing your issues. (the update is up on Github if you want to try it). If anyone having an issue with any other PVR other than WMC? Also, is it only the EPG that crashes?

(2014-07-14, 14:59)ZexisStryfe Wrote:

Thanks.

Ullms,

I didn't see any errors relevant to the issue you seem to be having. I did fix a fadelabel issue on the MyPVR screen but i doubt that is causing your issues. (the update is up on Github if you want to try it). If anyone having an issue with any other PVR other than WMC? Also, is it only the EPG that crashes?

When I switch to view the EPG. XBMC completely locks up / freezes (have to force close it). I'm going to be doing a fresh re-install of XBMC soon. But I will try the latest version on the Github first.

Thanks.
(2014-07-14, 19:18)ullms Wrote:
(2014-07-14, 14:59)ZexisStryfe Wrote:

Thanks.

Ullms,

When I switch to view the EPG. XBMC completely locks up / freezes (have to force close it). I'm going to be doing a fresh re-install of XBMC soon. But I will try the latest version on the Github first.

Thanks.

Ok did a fresh install of XBMC 13.2 beta 1. Now the EPG/XBMC does not freeze but I have a thick white band between the channel names and the first EPG show listing. The band is present through the whole guide and does not disappear when searching through the EPG.

Thanks
Can you post a screenshot? i should be able to fix that...

(2014-07-15, 20:36)ZexisStryfe Wrote: Can you post a screenshot? i should be able to fix that...

• 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BETA] metroTV23