• 1(current)
Release script favourites
I added a new feature to the favourites script so that it's now very easy to set a favourite as a string for use as a custom home item or something else.

If you run the script like this
Code:
RunScript(script.favourites,property=CustomFavourite1)

it will open a select dialog and if you choose a favourite, the script will set the following strings based on the provided property:
Code:
CustomFavourite1.Label
CustomFavourite1.Path
CustomFavourite1.Icon
CustomFavourite1.List (the absolute path without the 'Activate.Window()' part. can be used to fill a container with listitems)

I hope this will make things a lot easier for you. Smile

script-favourites is available from the official repo.
Thanks, I'll give it a whirl.
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Thanks.
Can an option be added for playlist=play in a select dialog? We now run it per custom favorite, would be nice for users to choose thus instead of us.
If you're taking suggestions can an album be set to play as well?

Thanks.
If the selected favourite is a playlist, yes/no dialog pops up where you can choose.

@Hitcher
I'll add that.
Cheers.
I took a look into it and I think it's not possible because there are several edge cases where you don't know if it's an album or not.

Edit: Only thing I could do is to ask for play every time if it's music. But there will be an error if you try to play an artist or year favourite.
`Black Wrote:I took a look into it and I think it's not possible because there are several edge cases where you don't know if it's an album or not.

So it will remain as skinner definable feature?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

No worries, thanks for looking.
Works as expected. only thing I'm missing is an option to clear the current setting.
I could add it but if you add a button to clear it, you could simply add 3 onclick actions with

Code:
Skin.Reset(property.Label)
Skin.Reset(property.Path)
Skin.Reset(property.Icon)

Or do you want to clear it differently?

@pecinko
No way for the skinner to choose. It's ActivateWindow(...) for everything except videos or songs. User can choose for playlists.
yeah, but it's much cleaner if it's done like with add-ons. The first item in the list is for "None - clear the current settings". I can't add that in the select dialog that pops-up.
Also if I was to add a clear button for every item then there is even more code than I use now for the same functionality.
Big_Noid Wrote:yeah, but it's much cleaner if it's done like with add-ons. The first item in the list is for "None - clear the current settings".

+1 for this if possible
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

`Black Wrote:@pecinko
No way for the skinner to choose. It's ActivateWindow(...) for everything except videos or songs. User can choose for playlists.

If it's like that, that's cool for me.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script favourites2