Apple tv 2 zip file prob
Helllo I hope i'm at the right place , I have apple tv2 with XMBC installed I have used cyberduck to transfer what I thought were zip files . When accessed on the ATV go into add ons add zip file they are there but wont run . I have found out that safari opened the files and they are no longer zip files so will not install , I have deleted them from cyberduck but they are still showing on the XMBC zip file menu and when I do add the actual zip file that is'nt showing , How do I delete them from the zip file add on section on my ATV any help would be appreciated many thanks
Where are you putting them when you use Cyberduck to transfer? Cyberduck transfers them from a folder on your computer, to a folder on the ATV2 drive. Don't confuse deleting them from your computer, with deleting them from the ATV2. Just go to the same exact location that you transferred them to on the ATV2. Usually that's the home folder, which is /private/var/mobile. That's where XBMC looks when you install from zip and choose Home folder.
Many thanks for your reply I had put them in the wrong place all sorted now

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple tv 2 zip file prob 0