Win Mixed playlist does not work
Hello,

I kinda frustrated at the moment. I worked over hours on my solution with XBMC and now I at the point where I have to ask the forums.

I want to combine Anime-Series and Anime-Movies in the Section Animes. My solution would be with a playlist in the Home menu.
Because mixed types only can select the rule type "playlist" I created a tv series and movie playlist called Anime Series and Anime Movies. These playlists work fine for me. Now, if I want to create a mixed playlist with the rule for content of Anime Series or Anime Movies, the result is a buggy playlist. I can't open it up in the playlist list. If I stick it to the Home Menu I get a black screen (no freez, but just ESC works).

Here is the xsp File:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="mixed">
    <name>Anime Container</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="playlist" operator="is">Anime Series</rule>
    <rule field="playlist" operator="is">Anime Movies</rule>
</smartplaylist>
I work with a newly installed XMBC 11. The style is Neon, but I already tried it with different styles (same result).

Please help, do I use the playlists wrong?

greetings Andy
has nobody the same issue?
isn't it reproductive?

As I mentioned I installed XBMC on my 64bit Win7 complete new for the first time.
How can I create a playlist with Anime movies and tv series in it?
At present there is no way to mix movies and TV in one playlist (although the add-on PseudoTV does allow for this within it's structure). Skins like Transparency! do allow links between TV and movies...with a movie in focus, using the keyboard C brings a menu to link to a TV series, which places a cover of the movie within the TV series and would seem the best solution for Anime TV & Movie links.

Once you get a playlist that you're happy with....save as favourites (try it out) and linking with the home menu is easy. http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Pla...20playlist

This is all going to change with Frodo and nodes http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Custom_Video_Nodes which might offer a bit more flexibility.
Thanks so much! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mixed playlist does not work0