going portable...
As the title says...im taking my nettop portable on a ship which obviously i wont be able to get internet so my question is is there a way to download all the information as far as thumbs...fanart...info etc...? I found a post that was almost what i was looking for but no one had responded...I love the way it looks right now but im afraid once i dont have internet connection its just going to look boring. any ideas? thanks.
Once you scan videos into the library all that information (covers, summaries, etc) is saved locally on the computer.
Without internet how can you get thumbnail, fan arts and other information? If you already have downloaded these information then you can export them to the same folder as the movie and then use it in another system.
alright guys, first of all i apologize for not giving this a deeper though, lol. I unplugged my wireless thumb drive and reboot, i noticed that all my fanart, thumbs etc.. was still there so that pretty much answers my questions. sorry about that. One last thing....so like i said im using my nettop to stream movies from my actual PC...if i put all my movies from my PC onto an external HD, once i plug it into my nettop do i just add a new path and all fanart will still be there or get recognized? am i making any sense? sorry if im not. I just dont want to lose all my work. thanks.
First export the movie library from xbmc video library settings. This will create thumbnails, fanart etc. to your movie folder. Then copy the movies to your external hdd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
going portable...0