XBMC BCM970015 Exclusive Offer
Our good friends at Logic Supply have announced another special deal on the Broadcom BCM970015 CrystalHD HW decoder in the form of a $10 coupon off the original marked price of $35. Use the Coupon Code "XBMC10" during checkout. This Coupon Code is valid until the end of October or until they sell out. They are discontinuing this product and have a limited number in stock.

I thought it was a good deal when I paid $40 for it last year, but it's even better at $25. Smile
so... tempted... to buy...
(2012-09-21, 00:36)Ned Scott Wrote: so... tempted... to buy...

Go ahead, hit that ORDER button! Smile

Can you post a link of where to order this from? Thanks
EDIT: we seem to have a taker...

[Was:

I have a BCM970012 going spare to 'a good home in Australia'..... So first Aussie to PM me they want it can have it!!]
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2012-09-21, 04:53)boognish43 Wrote: Can you post a link of where to order this from? Thanks
Vendor site: www.logicsupply.com
Product page: http://www.logicsupply.com/products/bcm970015

I've bought several products from them over the past few years and have been satisfied with their offerings, prices and service.
Great deal on a *15, I have a BCM970012, wondering if I should buy this or go with ODROID-X or mk802 ... decisions, decisions...
dumb question maybe, but can I stick this in my e35m1 board? If so, will it offer any benefit?
Sadly this coupon wont work in the german Logic Supply Store Sad
I still got my AppleTV without any Crystal HD Card ...
But:Thanks for it anyway.
Cheers
I knew I should have waited. Bought the 15 to replace my 12 at the end of August. Oh well.

Anyone asking themselves if they should replace their 12 (atv1_user), the answer is a big fat YES! Especially at this price. I had a couple of blu-ray rips that the 12 had a hard time handling with constant frame skipping, etc (Requiem for a Dream and Boondock Saints to name a couple), but with the 15, they are buttery smooth. Also, the "train wreck" while fast forwarding, skipping ahead, etc does not exist with the 15.
Promo is over? Code no longer works.
It was supposed to run through the end of October or earlier if they run out of stock. Since their site still shows this as available, I assuming they must have ended the promotion early?
I used the code just now, checked out with Google Wallet. Worked fine at checkout, using XBMC10, $10 removed at checkout. Total with shipping (flat rate) was $29.95.

Yeah, seems to still work with Google Checkout, but not with normal checkout.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC BCM970015 Exclusive Offer2