• 2(current)
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR
Is nobody else here using a Raspberry Pi an can help with the Compiling of this addon?
(2012-09-17, 17:28)CommanderROR Wrote: Is nobody else here using a Raspberry Pi an can help with the Compiling of this addon?

i trie it, compiling the addon on my raspberry, but it takes a lot of time. and i dont know its ok or not. if the addon is ok i send you to test and upload., because my english is very poor
Thanks.

If it works, just tell me which commands you used and I'll try to reproduce it.
(2012-09-17, 22:36)CommanderROR Wrote: Thanks.

If it works, just tell me which commands you used and I'll try to reproduce it.
sorry, first time compiling failed. it makess only 4 addons, and no dvbviewer-addon. after work i will have a look. there is a message "curl" missing!
perhaps i had to install the dev's of curl.
i'm with the same username also in dvbviewer forum in german. can we post there?

http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/4746..._p__373327
I got it working finally, it seems i have to be very patient to load these channels. Do i have to load the channels each time i wanna watch tv ? Can't i store them into a database or i don't know.

Also, can't i just load my favorites channels instead of everything (including junk/duplicate channels) 'cause i got like 2000.

I don't see any specific setting in the dvb rec service
you can edit the channel list in xbmc. and add a new clean list and add only what you want.
@tvfreak

we can talk there, I'm also on and german is my native language. http://www.dvbviewer.tv/forum/topic/5045...fentlicht/
You should consider compiling under Raspbmc or Xbian shich is what most people are running for media center applications...

@themaster1

I think you only need to load all the channels once, they should be saved automatically, for me it imported the channels (about 800) in a few seconds...
yeah well the "auto saving" is not working, each time i run xbmc it "load the channels from clients" for about10 min

Another thing, when i watch the channels the cpu resources are very high (50/100%) same thing for you all folks ?
(2012-09-18, 17:33)themaster1 Wrote: yeah well the "auto saving" is not working, each time i run xbmc it "load the channels from clients" for about10 min

Another thing, when i watch the channels the cpu resources are very high (50/100%) same thing for you all folks ?
no, works very good...

..two HD streams simultaneously with ~20% CPU load (CPU Intel G530) for everything. loading the channels from clients takes ~5 sec..loading EPG takes ~30 sec.

Hi joined just to say thanks for such a great plugin I have waited ages for this really happy you released it.

Problem I have have is not being able to create a channel group and add channels to it.

The channel groups names are missing in channel manager even If I create a group, when I click on the channel to add to the group I get the error "Channel group must be selected before adding a channel"

Tried the build from 17th and 18th from nightly, removed all profiles and data uninstalled between attempts.

All Channels are there and I can watch them but I cannot create or move channels to groups in XBMC.
(2012-09-19, 11:11)Mrbob2 Wrote: ..not being able to create a channel group and add channels to it...
same to me

(2012-09-16, 19:24)Jönke Wrote: How fast is channel switching ?

Here also 3 Seconds, switching at same transponder ist a litte bit faster. But Look and Feel ist great and makes me happy. Now its a complete Mediacenter.
A600, Could you please use the official PVR-addon repo to work with (https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons) and create a PullRequest once you have the timer issue sorted out? That would be great. Thanks.
(2012-09-18, 09:07)themaster1 Wrote: I got it working finally, it seems i have to be very patient to load these channels. Do i have to load the channels each time i wanna watch tv ? Can't i store them into a database or i don't know.

Your problem maybe is related to this

Channels from DVBViewer's channels.dat are loaded only if the XBMC TV database is empty and that's instant so something must be wrong with your database (10 mins is way to much for 2000 channels). Try to reset the PVR database -> System/Settings/Live TV/Reset the PVR database.

If that doesn't help please, upload a debug log.

Quote:Also, can't i just load my favorites channels instead of everything (including junk/duplicate channels) 'cause i got like 2000.

Favorites aren't supported by the Recording Service so unless DVBViewer developers change that (it has been requested many times) I'm afraid it's not possible. Anyway, you should tidy up your channels with the channel editor from DVBViewer and keep only the channels you actually want to watch.

Quote:Another thing, when i watch the channels the cpu resources are very high (50/100%) same thing for you all folks ?

Are you using the latest Recording Service (1.21.2)? I remember having similar issues with older versions where the RS was using too much cpu resources. Also, if you are watching HD channels, be sure the DXVA2 acceleration is enabled.

(2012-09-19, 11:11)Mrbob2 Wrote: The channel groups names are missing in channel manager even If I create a group, when I click on the channel to add to the group I get the error "Channel group must be selected before adding a channel"

Never tried that feature before. I'll take a look to see what's wrong.

(2012-09-19, 15:10)da-anda Wrote: A600, Could you please use the official PVR-addon repo to work with (https://github.com/opdenkamp/xbmc-pvr-addons) and create a PullRequest once you have the timer issue sorted out? That would be great. Thanks.

That's the plan Smile
A screen shot of the error,

Note I had just created a group called Test as you can see on th left groups do not show names just a box that is blank.

All channels are there but I cannot group the ones I want such as Favorties and Movies etc into their own group.

Again thanks for your time.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR12