• 5(current)
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand
hi dknlght, I think yeuphim is currently down, can you take a look at that, also phim47, thank you for your hard work Smile
well the site itself works it seems that dailymotion change their code. But I just fixed it now so the videos should work again
though donation is not necessary but just in case you want to: Donate Here
ty alot dknlght, you are fast Smile
how about phim47, are you able to fix it? Smile
(2013-08-15, 04:24)shinichikey Wrote: how about phim47, are you able to fix it? Smile

yeah that's fixed too
I am truly appreciated it Smile
(2013-07-13, 14:45)opentech Wrote: Hi dknlght,

I dont see your addon in /video/repositories folder, is it under the name "repository.dk-xbmc-repaddon" ?
Thanks and Thanks for your great work. I am looking into how to create addon myself.

Can u please show me how . Thanks
Hi dknlght,

Yeuphim.net is down, cannot connect to site error message, could you please take a look if you have time. Thank you!
My apology, everything ok now.
Hi guys,

First of all thanks a million for this addon! Really good work!

What would be the best way to watch live vietnamese tv channels? Is there anything you guys recommend?
Thanks a lot for these wonderful addons. Instead of using xml in LiveTV, it'd be great to have addon for Vietnamese live tv channels.
Hello DK,

I am a newbie here. I installed your plugin and phim88 is working fine but the yeuphim.net and phim47 can't play "Play back fail, couldn't located video url" can you help me out with it. Thank you a lot
(2013-12-08, 01:42)tam_phan Wrote: Hello DK,

I am a newbie here. I installed your plugin and phim88 is working fine but the yeuphim.net and phim47 can't play "Play back fail, couldn't located video url" can you help me out with it. Thank you a lot

phim47 is down at the moment but yeuphim is working it's just that not all video sites work within that addon. For example google videos doesn't work. mostly dailymotion and youtube work.
Hello guys I'm really new to this XBMC stuff I just recently jailbroke my apple tv 2 and I want to get vietnamese movies for my parents to watch I just don't know how to get this channel to work can someone walk me through how to install these channels?
Thank you !
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...a_zip_file
(2013-12-23, 22:01)acex23 Wrote: Hello guys I'm really new to this XBMC stuff I just recently jailbroke my apple tv 2 and I want to get vietnamese movies for my parents to watch I just don't know how to get this channel to work can someone walk me through how to install these channels?
Thank you !
Search first, provide details and keep forums clean. Mark things solved, to close them out and acknowledge helpful volunteers who share. If I have helped, click the plus button.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Yeuphim.net (Vietnamese) Video On Demand4