Win Empty music lib
I dont know what happened but i just started my dedicated xbmc and noticed my music library is completely gone....
How can that happen? I didnt do a thing
Where to look?
Using win 7 , aeon mq4, xbmc eden..
Thank you
Again it happened, i start xbmc and my music library is empty again? How can this happen? Havent done a thing!
Do you have your music on a seperate server/fileshare?
Yes... I do
Server was on.. When i logged into xbmc
Do you have your music library update when XBMC starts up? I know it maybe a crappy solution, but don't update your library on startup. It sounds like for whatever reason your share isn't being recognized quick enough and therefor wiping the library because it thinks it doesnt exist anymore.
(2012-10-02, 16:00)helta Wrote: Do you have your music library update when XBMC starts up? I know it maybe a crappy solution, but don't update your library on startup. It sounds like for whatever reason your share isn't being recognized quick enough and therefor wiping the library because it thinks it doesnt exist anymore.

Yes it autoupdates...
You think thats the reason?
Mm it could make sense...
But how come then he doesnt do this with the movie library, which is also on the unraid server
Or could this be skin related too? (Aeon mq4)
You could try with the Confluence skin, to see if the problem still exists
(2012-10-02, 16:33)helta Wrote: You could try with the Confluence skin, to see if the problem still exists

Problem is that i cant reproduce Sad
It happens now and then

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty music lib0