[SOLVED]Menu / Options / View Names
Hi all

I'm playing around with confluence and have got the home screen how i would like it of sorts.

Now I'm just about to have a play and learn how to customize some of the layouts, thumbnail and wide Icons.

I cut the include for these two out of ViewsFileMode.xml and created 2 separate includes for the view so that i could work with the easier.

I renamed the include to something a little more appropriate to what i what to achieve with the views, BannerView and PosterView.

I saved and added <include file="ViewBannerView.xml" /> and <include file="ViewPosterView.xml" /> to the includes file and the views showed up in the side menu when i select videos from the home screen.

How do i get the side slide out menu to reflect the name change, i thought changing the include name would be enough (noobish hope lol) at the moment it shows Thumbnail and Wide Icon.

Where does the list populate the names for the menu items so that i can change it and add my own once i get used to creating more layout views.
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

It may be hard but the challenge of learning something new is fun :-)
In the actual list code -

PHP Code:
<viewtype label="NAME_OF_VIEWTYPE">list</viewtype
Doh many thanks, still learning and enjoying hehe.

Note to self, read the code properly before posting silly questions lol

Now to get my head around customising and creating views :-)

Thanks again.
Old newbie trying his hardest to get his head around skinning lol, expect loads of questions :-)

It may be hard but the challenge of learning something new is fun :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED]Menu / Options / View Names0