• 3(current)
Req Teletext Subtitles
I can put it on my own server and send link in a private message instead.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123
Anyone looking at this yet?
I have sent a message with link to a sample file to dushmaniac now.
After little investigation it doesn't matter if file is played locally from my disk or streaming it's still same problem so it's not related to streaming.

Intel Core i5 2320 8GB 500GB HDD - Tvheadend + Kodi, Raspberry Pi 3 - LibreELEC, HDHomeRun HDHR3-4DC, Epson TW3200, Pioneer VSX-1123

Anyone looking at this?

I had a brief look. Teletext player needs to by synchronized with dvd clock. I already have a long to-do list with tasks of higher prio. I can put this on my list but I don't promise anything.
Ok thanks for responding about this.
I can send a PM with link to a sample if needed.
Best would be Teletext support selection like in HTS addon there it works as it should and that need to be fixed in the how it's handling streams as i understand it. But if you find a solution for manually select Teletext subtitle page that is in sync that's better than nothing.

+1 on this!
I really miss the teletext sub function.
me too!!
will definitely not make it into frodo
opdenkamp / dushmaniac

xbmc-pvr [Eden-PVR builds] [now included in mainline XBMC, so no more source link here :)]
personal website: [link]

Found a problem with PVR? Report it on Trac, under "PVR - core components". Please attach the full debug log.

If you like my work, please consider donating to me and/or Team XBMC.
A patch for people like me that compile XBMC myself would be ok for now until after Frodo release.

(2012-12-17, 17:14)Leatherface Wrote: A patch for people like me that compile XBMC myself would be ok for now until after Frodo release.

+1

I have to learn how to compile but that would definitely be worth it Smile
I am also hoping you will get this to work.

All my library is .ts with teletext. For now I will keep on using my VU+ as mediasenter, but I prefere to use my PI with XBMC. I just need the teletext to work Wink
Any news on this topic?
Now when Frodo is released you guys should start working on this now.

(2013-01-31, 02:24)Leatherface Wrote: Now when Frodo is released you guys should start working on this now.

Feel free to start

"patches are welcome "
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Teletext Subtitles2