can't play almost anything!
as the subject, can not play almost anything, when i add some videos like youtube,vimeo,foodnetwork, mmafights and i select a video and it should start playing, it does not and says plugin error, or with other videos just does not say anything and if i try to select another video it's say there was an error to play the video, BUT for example,any videos from Blip tv is working fine.

I've already tried to solve this issue by myself and i found a guy that he had my same problem, and with the librtmp.0.dylib library he fixed it, i tried it too but no luck for me. Confused

please,there's somebody here that can help me ??

jailbroken ipad 2 5.0.1
xbmc eden11
logfile: http://pastebin.com/zsiPahS5

thank you

Try a nightly build instead. We have updated librtmp there. (and before you ask howto do it - read the ios faq in our wiki...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-10-11, 13:08)Memphiz Wrote: Try a nightly build instead. We have updated librtmp there. (and before you ask howto do it - read the ios faq in our wiki...)

thanks for your reply, i've installed the nightly build, i've checked in the system info menu' the oct 11th 2012 build is installed.
when i tried to watch some channels in the sportdevil addon > tv >snsports.tv and so tested all the channels none of them is working, or mypremium.tv almost all of them are not working, only espn america did work for me.

also, with livetv addon > documentary channels, there's so many inside there, discovery, animals, nat geo and so on and none of them are working as well as in the sports section,when i click on any of those, it's just say "working" with the circular line is moving,and in the top left corner of the screen says "now playing" and after some secs stops, one or more item failed to play. check the log file for details

http://pastebin.com/yfaKp8bi

(2012-10-11, 18:31)fracazzo Wrote:
(2012-10-11, 13:08)Memphiz Wrote: Try a nightly build instead. We have updated librtmp there. (and before you ask howto do it - read the ios faq in our wiki...)

thanks for your reply, i've installed the nightly build, i've checked in the system info menu' the oct 11th 2012 build is installed.
when i tried to watch some channels in the sportdevil addon > tv >snsports.tv and so tested all the channels none of them is working, or mypremium.tv almost all of them are not working, only espn america did work for me.

also, with livetv addon > documentary channels, there's so many inside there, discovery, animals, nat geo and so on and none of them are working as well as in the sports section,when i click on any of those, it's just say "working" with the circular line is moving,and in the top left corner of the screen says "now playing" and after some secs stops, one or more item failed to play. check the log file for details

http://pastebin.com/yfaKp8bi

All of those issues are plugin specific. The TV items in Sportsdevil are dependent on the stream provider updating the streams. Streams for live TV come and go on a daily basis. Due to the nature of it, they are very undependable. That's not the fault of XBMC, it's because the website the streams come from hasn't been updated. It doesn't work for you, because the streams are no longer working on the server end, not your end. Same with the LiveTV plugin. There's really nothing you can do about it.
Quote:All of those issues are plugin specific. The TV items in Sportsdevil are dependent on the stream provider updating the streams. Streams for live TV come and go on a daily basis. Due to the nature of it, they are very undependable. That's not the fault of XBMC, it's because the website the streams come from hasn't been updated. It doesn't work for you, because the streams are no longer working on the server end, not your end. Same with the LiveTV plugin. There's really nothing you can do about it.

oh well, thanks to confirm me my suspects about it, i thought wasn't my issue at my end, but because this was my very first time using the xbmc platform, i wasn't really sure what to think about.
So, no working live tv, but what about with movies and icelibrary addon? my ipad can't play any movie in there, same problem as the live tv? Sad and last night i've updated with the latest nightly version and now Navi-x addon doesn't work anymore, it's says script error, do you know if there's a newer version or a fix ??
thank you for any help. really appreciated

we don't discuss navix, icefilms and such here. Head over to xbmchub.com for discussing those.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2012-10-12, 00:06)fracazzo Wrote:
Quote:All of those issues are plugin specific. The TV items in Sportsdevil are dependent on the stream provider updating the streams. Streams for live TV come and go on a daily basis. Due to the nature of it, they are very undependable. That's not the fault of XBMC, it's because the website the streams come from hasn't been updated. It doesn't work for you, because the streams are no longer working on the server end, not your end. Same with the LiveTV plugin. There's really nothing you can do about it.

oh well, thanks to confirm me my suspects about it, i thought wasn't my issue at my end, but because this was my very first time using the xbmc platform, i wasn't really sure what to think about.
So, no working live tv, but what about with movies and icelibrary addon? my ipad can't play any movie in there, same problem as the live tv? Sad and last night i've updated with the latest nightly version and now Navi-x addon doesn't work anymore, it's says script error, do you know if there's a newer version or a fix ??
thank you for any help. really appreciated

As Dr. Memphiz has suggested, you would do well to visit www.xbmchub.com. There your answer may receive a much better response..
I'm not a Dr. Wink
(2012-10-12, 09:42)Memphiz Wrote: I'm not a Dr. Wink

all right, i'll try to post my questions there.

thank you memphiz and crawl

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can't play almost anything!0