Confluence updates for frodo
is Confluence being updated for the changes to xbmc master?

Things like skin widgets and the new way that artwork is handled.

I'm mainly asking because of the large community of RPi users and the default skin is confluence and many are reporting issues with the newest builds.

Regards,
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
(2012-10-15, 19:36)lrusak Wrote: is Confluence being updated for the changes to xbmc master?

Things like skin widgets

I'm mainly asking because of the large community of RPi users and the default skin is confluence and many are reporting issues with the newest builds.

Regards,

no skin widgets and yes on changed for artwork handling
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-10-15, 19:53)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-10-15, 19:36)lrusak Wrote: is Confluence being updated for the changes to xbmc master?

Things like skin widgets

Regards,

no skin widgets and yes on changed for artwork handling

what he said and if your going to run nightlies you have to expect issues from time to time also would be nice if you actually mentioned said issues so I can see if its a real issue or just a bad or outdated version in your rpi stuff which wouldn't surprise me
(2012-10-15, 23:09)Jezz_X Wrote: what he said and if your going to run nightlies you have to expect issues from time to time also would be nice if you actually mentioned said issues so I can see if its a real issue or just a bad or outdated version in your rpi stuff which wouldn't surprise me

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I'm simply inquiring. I fully understand the expectations when running nightlies. I am more then willing to help test.

Here is a mention about it, not sure if it applicable.
http://openelec.tv/forum/124-raspberry-p...pect-ratio

I have also noticed that my fanart is not being pulled on my RPi, I use a mysql db and have all the fanart stored in the movie shares.

I don't know if anything has been done yet or if these are issues with something else and not confluence.

Smile
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Jezz_X: I've noticed a problem with Confluence pulled from the recent master branch of XBMC git. If I select "Movies" from the home menu, I'm given a "files view" type view where I can only select List, Big list, Thumbnail, or Wide Icons from the view options. This also happens on any submenu of "Movies" from the home menu (Recently Added, Sets, etc).

If I select Videos -> Library -> Movies -> Title (or another subnode), from the home menu, I'm given all of the expected view options (ie. Poster Wrap, Fanart, Media Info, etc).

Maybe this is an underlying issue with XBMC, given that it is a build from git and I know that Frodo is still in flux, but I thought I would bring it to your attention in case it's something else. I only thought that I would bring it up because I noticed the commits related to Confluence from a few days ago.

Thanks for all of your work!

P.S. - Please let me know if there's anything I can do to be helpful, like posting a debug log or anything like that.
Your no the only one and it is likely to be fixed as some point soon http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/13424
Okay, thanks! I'm so bad at finding anything in Trac. I'll just grab Montellese's PR in the meantime.
As of Frodo, Confluence does not show a COMPILATIONS category in the music library menu.

Is this intentional or is it something to be fixed?

Observed on OSX, ATV2 and iOS though it's probably universal...

thank you.
Nothing to do with Confluence.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence updates for frodo0