Win Couple of questions about Aeon (New MQ4 user)
Hi all,

I've been using Aeon Nox for nearly a year, then I found out about Aeon MQ4 and it looked pretty awesome, so I have that now.

I seem to be having 2 main problems at the moment though;

1. When I scroll up in my movies library, I get the top bar, if I scroll all the way up or down, it just scrolls through that menu, I can't go back down to the movies unless I scroll all the way to the right of the top bar.
Before, in the other skin I could scroll up and it'd take me to the bottom of my movies list, and I had to scroll to the left to bring up the top/side menu.

2. In my previous skin, my TV shows were using banners, I've since re-added the library and selected prefer posters, all of my TV shows are still using the old thumbnail which is a banner, how do I change all of these automatically?
I know I can go to context on the show and select get thumb, but I have to wait a long time, as it'll load all of the banners first, and then the posters, it can take a long time, and I have a lot of TV Shows, I'm wondering if there's a way I can force it to re-do them all and accept the 'prefer posters' option I've selected.

3. What is 'Concert' for?
I'd like to explore all features, even if I have to find an excuse to use it! Smile

I'd like to thank the devs for this incredible skin though, I've not seen many other interfaces as polished as this.

Thanks in advance for help,

Khaelas
(2012-10-31, 16:11)Khaelas Wrote: 3. What is 'Concert' for?
I'd like to explore all features, even if I have to find an excuse to use it! Smile

I believe this will aggregate all sources that have been tagges as content "Music Video", allowing you to have concert films all in one place.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of questions about Aeon (New MQ4 user)0