Extra video/audio settings, are they saved on a db Export?
Things like brightness, contrast, zoom, pixel ratio, etc... when you do a db Export (separate files) are they exported to be re-scanned/re-loaded back in? If so where are they stuffed, in the NFO? If not, will they be in Frodo?

Which bring a second question. Why not a single movie/series export function? You tweak a movie (with the above params let's say) and then want to just export that and not do EVERYTHING over again, don't say 'just don't overwrite the existing files', assume that I've already exported once and this item will HAVE an NFO file already.
nobody? simple questions I thought?
No, that information is not exported.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

would be really nice if it was, if you have a lot of 'tweaks' then it would save the trouble of having to re-enter them all in by hand if you have to clear the db... I see the 'resume' point is in the NFO file... wouldn't it make sense to save/read it from there?

addendum: yes, yes, I know, feature freeze, wait for Frodo+1 (Gollum?).. but it would be a good thing yes?
Export your guisettings.xml done.

uNi
(2012-11-15, 10:22)uNiversal Wrote: Export your guisettings.xml done.

uNi

Guisettings.xml doesn't contain per-movie settings
Well whatever the file is then idk, just a guess. There has to be a file that contains those per video settings, I thought since its a guisetting it would be in guisettings, clearly common sense is not the order of the day.

uNi
(2012-11-15, 18:17)sialivi Wrote:
(2012-11-15, 10:22)uNiversal Wrote: Export your guisettings.xml done.

uNi

Guisettings.xml doesn't contain per-movie settings

exactly. I would GUESS it's in the db entry for the movie/episode/music video (ie. video file), so it's attached to the episode/movie/music video. Export/Import from the associated NFO when you backup separate files would seem to be the easiest (she said foolishly) and export/import on a full db backup. I've got lots of 'old' videos accumulated over the years and have taken the time to tweak brightness/contrast/aspect ratio/zoom, etc... since many of them were recorded in less than optimal condition.
I agree

Common sense would dictate that settings like this would be saved in a file that could be easily exported.

uNi
I would hope some dev chimes in here, the data must be kept somewhere associated with the video file, so it should be exportable/importable.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extra video/audio settings, are they saved on a db Export?2