Dharma 10.1 downloads?
I am searching for a location where i can download XBMC 10.1 Live Dharma. Is this download still out there ?
I think i found what i was looking for at http://mirrors.xbmc.org/releases/live/. I am going to test and will post my results.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

(2012-11-18, 05:15)maroco Wrote: I am going to test and will post my results.

I think that ship sailed a couple of years ago (as far as testing this version and reporting your findings to the community). Wink
I think his post got caught in a time warp. Joined December 2010 and this is his first post and wants a copy of XBMC v10... time warp.
It's like looking into the past!
ok how about this. my setup is 2 client computers and 1 server runing Mysql for the database. 10.1 has been the best version i have seen for this but i could be wrong. Will 11.0 Eden run Mysql ? should i build a new library in my server using 11 and sync 2 clients running 11.0 ? or should i continue to live in the past on 10.1 to make this work.

NOTE: xbmc 10.1 with mysql and symbolic links for thumbnails is the most amazing setup i have seen other than Plex but the plex client is not good enough yet. I read about Frodo doing UPNP but that still does not look as good as the mysql setup..... yet.
MySQL works fine for XBMC 11 (Eden) and 12 (Frodo). I have been using MySQ on Eden since April.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dharma 10.1 downloads?0