Video and audio settings disappeared from OSD
I was watching a movie and needed to adjust the subtitles when I discovered that both the video settings and the audio and subtitle settings have disappeared from the on screen display.
Only the bookmarks and subtitles buttons are visible on the right hand side of the OSD. This happens on both T! and T! SVN. On one of the windows machines I have both skins available. On this one the settings are available when in T!. On the other one they are not!
The vidio+audio settings still exist in confluence though, so I guess it is somehow skin related. What might be going on?
most likely you've enabled 'kiosk mode' in skin settings.
that option will hide all settings related stuff from the gui.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
That's right, I didn't know there was a connection there. Thank you for solving that little mystery :-)

By the way - is it no longer possible to name the favorites in submenus and custom menus?
(2012-11-25, 18:21)StefanK Wrote: By the way - is it no longer possible to name the favorites in submenus and custom menus?

it should be....
though there are some issues with the favourites script in the frodo addon repo.

if you could test it with:script.favourites-4.0.4.zip
and post a Debug Log if things still don't work out.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
My issues exactly - in the SVN-version.
I have installed the zip and read the readme.txt. But I still can't find out how to run scripts in XBMC. (Windows cannot find...)
So unless you teach me I'll just have to wait and assume that the issue is fixed in a future update.
installing the zip is all that's needed.

now try if you get the rename option when adding a favourite to a menu button.
Good.
But no such option - debug log is here: http://pastebin.com/ArzDEW2j
could you upload this file somewhere:
C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\favourites.xml

it's most like an encoding issue with one of your favourites.
favourites.xml: http://pastebin.com/3LUB7wYi
ah got it..shame on me for not spotting it before...

you're using an outdated version of T! svn.
this bug was fixed a week ago or so.
Oh, so I am using antiquated software :-)
I have never worked with SVN but I first tried to download http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ with the tool download SVN.
This didn't seem to work so I downloaded TortoiseSVN instead.
I deleted the content of C:\Users\Stefan\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.transparency.svn and tried different options through rightclick in the folder.

I'm in over my head - I guess I'll wait for an update of T! svn in the official repository.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video and audio settings disappeared from OSD0