Missing TV show
I am having trouble getting xbmc to display one of my TV shows. The TV show has been named using theRenamer, the same as all my other TV shows which xbmc has identified, but for some reason it won't find this particular one. I was using a boxee box before this and if it didn't find anything I could manually search for it; can I do this with xbmc?
The easiest way would be to create a tvshow.nfo in the root folder of the show with a link to thetvdb.

Explained here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Import_-_Exp...TV_Shows_2
You can search for it within XBMC. Select the tv show folder and bring up the contextual menu and select "TV show information". It should have a refresh button, and it will come up with suggestions based on the name of the tv show folder. It will also have a "manual" button for searching for the title without changing the folder name.
(2012-11-25, 14:10)Ned Scott Wrote: You can search for it within XBMC. Select the tv show folder and bring up the contextual menu and select "TV show information". It should have a refresh button, and it will come up with suggestions based on the name of the tv show folder. It will also have a "manual" button for searching for the title without changing the folder name.

I just tried it and it worked a treat.

Thanks very much.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing TV show0