• 77(current)
v13 Xperience1080 2.x
(2013-04-28, 21:04)`Black Wrote: Yes, line 1959.

Excellent - Thanks!
(2013-04-28, 21:04)`Black Wrote: Yes, line 1959.

@iSadic
Only thing I could think of is that you're using a non-existing default background and the current playing artist has no fanart.

I don't think that, because the default background appears bit immediately disappears... Do you want an example video?
Not necessary. Do you use the github version? Visualisation or artist slideshow enabled?
Neither of these...
So repo version? There's your problem then.
Sorry yes, repo version, but no visualization nor artist slideshow enabled
You have to use the git version (or wait for the release on the official repo), repo version is outdated
Ok sorry again but I want to say that I have the git version...I confused the two words!
If you say the default background, that's probably only the overlay. Go to settings -> skin -> backgrounds -> global and check if a background is set there. If it is, delete guisettings.xml and reconfigure the skin. If not, you have to choose some background or the now playing screen will have a black screen.
Ok, thanks! The problem was the first, in fact the background was set to "specials://skin/extras/background/09.jpg".
And now this image file isn't there. Have you deleted it recently, perchance?
Anyhow, thank you so much for the support!
Yes, I have because those backgrounds weren't my own creation and I had no idea about the licensing of those backgrounds.
Thanks for the best Skin ever!

But I have a question, is there a possiblity to make the poster and the landscape position configurable to the middle of the screen?

It would be fantastic! Smile
No, sorry... that would mean a huge amount of extra code because of the window open/close animations.
Okay,

I have the latest Frodo version installed and I installed the git version of your skin, now the spotlight widget shows me:
"service.skin.widgets not available / deactivated"

What is missing?
Service.skin.widgets is missing. You either need to download a skin from the official repo which uses it, e.g. Aeon Nox, or you need to download and install in manually.
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xperience1080 2.x22