[RELEASE] Xperience1080 2.1 for XBMC 12.x

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Votes - 4.74 Average
felixxx999 Offline
Thanks! Cinema Experience Works great. Love that it's there instead of another button!

Now, another question. Couldnt find it in the thread. The background image is black. I try to change the image to the defaults but it's always black no matter what I select (I'm using the Global option). I do see a flash of the selected background image only to have it go back to a black background for all menus. Not that it doesn't look good but I'd like to use the blue one supplied. Is there a tweak I need to do to get it to work?
find quote
rickster128 Offline
Hey guys this is the coolest thing ever but unfortunately I've spent hours on it trying to get it all right with no avail. I'm willing to pay somebody here if they can help me get all my media and games up and running. I would suggest remote log in would be the best bet. Please email me at rickster128@gmail.com if you an help me I would very much it!
find quote
rickster128 Offline
Hey guys this is the coolest thing ever but unfortunately I've spent hours on it trying to get it all right with no avail. I'm willing to pay somebody here if they can help me get all my media and games up and running. I would suggest remote log in would be the best bet. Please email me at rickster128@gmail.com if you an help me I would very much it!
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
Loving the git update - works very nicely on Gotham.

Only problem is when pressing O and seeing the text lines overlapping.

If you've found this post helpful please click on the +/-

HP N54L | 5450 | 2 GB RAM | 28TB HDD/NAS | STR-DH750 | Samsung UE46F5000
AMD GPU Guide & Best Practice | Metro Icon Generator
find quote
xxxnelly Offline
I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.

--
Frontend : OpenELEC PVR runnig on Acer Revo 3700
Backend : Ubuntu 11.10 running with TVHeadend 1 x DVB-T, 1 x Dual DVB-S2
find quote
Hitcher Offline
Skilled Skinner
Little bug I noticed - there's no 'previous' or 'next' on the numerical dialog meaning you can't enter single or double digit numbers for IP addresses.
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-27 16:46 by Hitcher.)
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
(2014-02-27 15:10)xxxnelly Wrote:  I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.

The master is the Gotham build. Although it didn't show as being updated recently, I found that installing it gave a reworked Gotham UI with extra options.

find quote
tungmeister Offline
Fan
(2014-02-27 20:18)Piers Wrote:  
(2014-02-27 15:10)xxxnelly Wrote:  I don't see any git update, I am I missing something.

The master is the Gotham build. Although it didn't show as being updated recently, I found that installing it gave a reworked Gotham UI with extra options.

Are you sure about that? I've looked all over the github branches and there's nothing new?

[Image: all-thin-fanart.jpg]
find quote
Spudzspot Offline
Still can't install. :-(

No problem with Frodo but Gotham repo shows it as broken. I downgraded back to Frodo and back to Gotham with no change.
find quote
Piers Offline
Donor
All I did was grab this zip, extract the contents to skin.xperience1080 and it worked on the latest Gotham build (and previous ones). I did need to manually install the add-ons it relies upon but that's not a big deal.

find quote
Rossi200 Offline
First of all... love the theme!

I've searched the forum but wasn't able to find an answer to my question which is... when I watch a video and change into the menu while the video keeps playing I cannot change back to full screen playback unless I go back all the way to the home screen. In confluence I'd go to the menu and choose "Full Screen Playback" but here there's no such menu entry here. I tried pressing "M" which gets me to the "Now Playing" window which gives me a windowed version of the video but I still cannot change back to full screen from there. Any ideas or pointers as to how to resolve this?
find quote
butchabay Offline
Skilled Skinner
The fullscreen key is TAB
find quote
ProsjektX Offline
How is it possible to get genre colours in the EPG? I have it enabled but it's not coloured. Using iptvsimple and a custom xmltv file. the file contains genres, but is it some kind of mapping or something that must be done also?
find quote
FuN_KeY Offline
We really enjoy this theme, responsive & beautiful.

Is there any ETA for the gotham version in the addon repository?
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-10 10:38 by FuN_KeY.)
find quote
RazorFR Offline
The master branch works perfectly with Gotham. But only up to Alpha 9.
After that Subtitles and probably a few other thinks needs to be adapted.
find quote