Bug [SOLVED (in nightly)]ISO Playback issues started with Beta 2
i noticed a bug that started with beta2,
when you want to watch a .iso file it fails and it skips to the next movie file till it finds a non iso file and starts playing that one.
DEBUG LOG

it starts at line 1224,
you see that i want to play a iso(blu-ray AVCHD) called Sammy's Avonturen 2 (2012)
then i fails and goes to the next one
Sammy's Avonturen De Geheime Doorgang (2010) same result,
the it starts playing the next one that uses folder structure

i know the log shows beta2 but the same happens in beta3

trac reports
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
just curious,
am i the only one with this issue ?
or is no one using AVCHD iso's ?
No, you not the only one. Since beta2, i have had the same problem.

None of my blu-ray (*.iso) play in the main "ribbon" interface after beta2.

I did noticed they will play when selected under "videos", "files", clicking (*.iso) directly, but you must select the appropriate title/playlist in the NEW dialog box.
The new blu-ray (*.iso) title/playlist dialog added by elupus, closed issue(#1764), works great and allows the user the select another title/playlist on a blu-ray, AWESOME!!! Yet, it may have caused some issue with (*.iso) playback when selected through the main "ribbon" interface.

Hey, I am no programing expert, just a very active user with some observations .
eluplus, I respect all your work and effort in bring more blu-ray support to xbmc, YOU ROCK!!!

Love the program, the work, and the product, keep it up!!!!

JFYI, My kids use this software every day, and have great fun selecting the movie through the "ribbon" interface. Of course it tends to start some fights but "boys will be boys".

I have been using the blu-ray iso support since it was first included into master branch, with little to no problems.
i wonder if it's fixed with RC1,
need to test it when i got the tim
should be fixed now. at least for actual playback. It still won't show dialog when starting from recently added. feedback would be appreciated since i have no actual iso to test with.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

@elupus, I compiled build with your fix, but the trouble continue for me, don´t fixed yet, and if possible try look one way for fix load external subtitle in BD ISO, in eden work fine, but in frodo don´t work, internal subtitles work fine. If set manually external subtitle, have syncronization troubles, too.

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2012-12-14, 01:18)elupus Wrote: should be fixed now. at least for actual playback. It still won't show dialog when starting from recently added. feedback would be appreciated since i have no actual iso to test with.

weird i still has the same issue i had before,
beta 1 plays fine with RC1 it loads the iso and skips it again to the next non iso
UPDATE:

when going into System > Video > Playback
and you disable "Play the next video automatically"
you get the blu-ray pop-up window and when you choose main.
it plays the video.
what has been changed that broke this ?
elupus - Does your your fix bring back external ISO playback support?
As since Beta 1 XBMC sends the playlist to external mounting program instead of the ISO file.
i see this issue isn't fixed or looked at in RC2
Ok guys, any news about this ? I have the same problem here.
ping a moderator so that elupus is cc in that trac bug report.

uNi
seems to be done already,
also replied to it that it wasnt fixed in RC2.
he mentioned i should test a git version,
tried the git from x-mass but that one didn't fix it.
will try later today the latest to see if it's fixed
You need to post debug logs of this happening with the version @RC2 (what is x-mass?) so he can see the what logs are doing. If you test 2 or 3 times posts the logs for these and anything older than RC2 is ignored.

uNi
Use a nightly build (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED (in nightly)]ISO Playback issues started with Beta 20