[BUG] EPG Scrollng
Tested on:
Frodo RC 2 & RC 1
Transparency 5.0.3
Windows 7

When scrolling up and down the channels in EPG: Timeline View you can scroll upwards through your channels forever as it loops around, ie: channel 4, 3, 2, 1, 999, 998, 997....
When scrolling down through the channels it stops at your last channel and you cannot get it to loop back around to your first channel, ie, 997, 998, 999

I have tested this in the default skin which loops through the channels either way

I think that the EPG should have the same effect of looping or not looping no matter which way you scrolling through the channels

Thanks

edit:

All other TV lists seem to scroll correctly by looping either way, its just the EPG: TImeline view which does the above
thanx for the report, it's indeed not wrapping.

i'm afraid there's no quick fix for it.

i'll add it to my list of things to do after frodo.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks for looking into this.

While I'm here, and on a similar subject, why does the vertical home menu not wrap around but the horizontal home menu does? Was it designed like this. Is there an option / edit that I can do to stop the horizontal menu from wrapping?

edit:

The default skin does actually wrap, but if you hold down left or right it pauses when it gets to the end of the list and requires another left / right command to wrap.

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] EPG Scrollng0