Win Playback Size
Hi people first post having a bit of a problem with some xvids I am playing they play fine through MP full screen on my Samsung flat screen but when I play them through the media player of XMBC
all I get is a small window see pic been racking my mind and playing trying to work it out but I am really starting to lose it and going Confused.

I need to get this up and running so I can talk the wife into funding a true and mean HTPC its running on a laptop with the following specs.

Any help is really appreciated and hopefully its something simple I am missing.

Current Stable Release: 11.0 “Eden”
Windows 7
CPU Intel® Core™ i5 processor 520M (2.4/2.93GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 3MB L2 Cache)
Memory 4GB DDR3 (2GB + 2GB) (1066MHz) expandable to 8GB
Graphics NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M (2270MB Total: 1GB discrete memory + 1246MB shared memory)
Speakers Premium harman/kardon® speakers
Expansion PC Card / Express Card slot 1x PCI Express Card
USB Ports 4x USB Ports (3x USB 2.0 + 1x eSATA/USB Combo with Sleep and Charge)
Tuner Integrated Hybrid Digital / Analogue TV Tuner
Communication Integrated 1Gbit TX Ethernet
Integrated Bluetooth™ V2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
Just thought I would bump it and see if anyone has any idea at all as its quite frustrating.
During playback bring up "videos-settings" screen, try different view mode and set as default for all movies....

>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
Thankyou Bluray just tried that and whilst I can change the view modes its only showing on one side of the screen?

So even at 16:9 its only using half the screen
Bloody hell new it was going to be something easy, I just updated the video drivers and all good when I plugged this laptop in it said it installed new drivers from MS well I guess they suck as I downloaded the latest from Nvidia and it fixed the issue!

Thanks for your help bluray

Talk about feeling like a dill.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playback Size0