• 15(current)
Aeon Nox 4.0 : Showcase Mod
@Mike:
With the new github from phil65 and BigNoid, your mod has an problem with the show new episodes widget at home screen.
When i select an episode, i cant start i or close it.

It is an big expense for you to adjust?

Thanks
Don't know.

Will have a look monday morning Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-03-13, 18:14)Eisi2005 Wrote: @mike

dont know if this is a bug at my side or if you could do something

i have 2 playlists one for hd movies, on for 3D hd movies. I have select for both playlists live dvd cases. For th enormal hd movies i see in background the clear dvd case with the bd logo on the left side. For the 3D movie my files are called <Movie>-BluRay.3D.mkv. If i enter the playlist i see a lear case cover with bd 3D logo on the left side, but in live dvd background i only have a clearcover with no bd 3D logo on the left ?

@Eisi2005
How can i select in the Live DVD background, that i see only my 3D bluray? I work also with smart playlists. But when i create an extra home menu button with 3d blurays - smartplayslist, i get in the live dvd background all bluray.
Not limited for 3d blurays. When i open the menu, i get only my 3d blurays.
Because Live DVD Cases background have to be linked to latest or random movies from your smart playlist.

As you have build a custom menu for it, I guess that this 3D BR smart playlist is already assigned in Playlist Manager so you have to choose the good entry when setting Live DVD Cases background.

I created a Smart Playlist for normal BluRays and 3D BluRays.
When I choose an extra each main menu item for it, and adding a new 3D film, this also appears in the BluRays in live background.

The second problem. I smarkplaylist some documentaries by dokujunkies.org and also for an extra scraper +. When documentaries add now appear on the cover and in the BluRays and 3D BluRays.
One more question:
When I in my menu "Documentation" choose the view info panel, I have. The same view even at the Movies Jeodch I want to have at the Movies Showcase view. Can I somehow affairs separately?
@mike

did you think you find time to make a new version from your mod for latest git version ? If i take your latest version for the latest git aeon nox, in showcase mode every time the standard cdart from phil scroll in from the rigth side Sad
As Phil is doing bug fix, I think he will release a new version on repo very shortly. So I won't make another release.

ok
Mike, This is on a completely different subject , Just wanted to see if this was possible. in the Aeon Nox 2 & 3 there used to be a Carousel View. Now there are quite a few of us who absolutely loved that view and really miss that since it was taken down . And there is no chance of it returning officially.My question is would you ( or another skinner / Mod )be able to do a carousel View mod ? is it possible at all? if so then maybe I could make a thread requesting it if not then thats OK.
I think it's possible but I don't have time to do it as I don't use this view type.

Sorry.

Thanks mike, if at any point you feel you have the time I would humbly request you to give this mod a try , or else if you could give me pointers I will try
Hi Mike,

Small return on a suspected bug met today Aeon Nox 4.1.9 installed from GIT + Phil65 's script extendinfo to retrieve information from moviesets. So far, everything works.
Then, I installed your MOD version 1.4.3 and on the screen, It makes me (by the way) version of Aeon Nox 4.1.7 (except that I'm in 4.1.9) but hey it does not matter.
But, after installing your mod, I can choose to display or not the boxes but I don't recover any summaries of moviesets. Small conflict with the script extendinfo?

Thank you for your return

Mod version 1.4.3 was done for Aeon Nox 4.1.7 GITHUB release.

Current release is now 4.1.8 so my mod is broken.

I'm waiting for next stable release before updating my mod Wink

Hello

Been using Artwork Downloader to add disc.png to all my movies. I was wondering what happen if Artwork Downloader does not have disc.png. I have about 12 movies of out 250 there are missing the disc art option in Artwork Downloader. Out of those 12 there are about 6 that only has a "Spanish blu ray" disc but its a blank disc. How could I manually add a disc.png to the missing 12? Thanks
This question should be asked in Artwork Downloader sub-forum, it's not related to my mod or Aeon Nox skin.

Just find your discart on Internet, copy it in your movie folder and name it disc.png. Use Artwork Downloader after enabling "Use local files" option. Search in the forum, there is a lot of posts about Artwork Downloader and local stuff.

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 4.0 : Showcase Mod2