• 18(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-02-14, 01:27)arokh Wrote: I think you misunderstood. Tiles from the next category are showing on the right hand side, just feel like it's a waste of space.
This is part of how the GUI in this skin works and it was adopted from the original GUI from Microsoft this skin tries to recreate. It makes a lot of sense to show the user that the screen has more to show on both sides.
crni, as is the code to play trailer minimized? Huh
(2013-02-14, 07:27)PatOso Wrote: crni, as is the code to play trailer minimized? Huh
I've removed that while ago, trailers always playing fullscreen.
Quick question re: layout.

I know this is probably very subjective and personal but ... I like every section of this skin, except I'm uncomfortable with the music tiles section on the main menu.

It feels very cluttered, messy and the image always feels out of alignment.. Would it be possible for the music section to appear almost identical to the weather section, as this feels less cluttered and gives the images and text more breathing space?

Just thinking out loud Smile
Hello @crni: ! Super work you here are doing. You go much one wishes to the user. I use your mod for some time. Jetz to my question: Could you please please bring the option for Music with logos? Especially in the Cover Flow view and full screen view, it is the icing on the cake to your mod also I wish a function that you can set a playlist or favorites so that it starts automatically. Thank you for your work and keep it up!

Greetings Construktor
(2013-02-14, 00:17)ursli Wrote: Would it be possible to add the metadata actors script?

That script is not fully compatible with Frodo... if it is, maybe.
(2013-02-14, 13:10)`Black Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 00:17)ursli Wrote: Would it be possible to add the metadata actors script?

That script is not fully compatible with Frodo... if it is, maybe.

That is true, as far as I know it's just custom fanart/thumbs not working, which is no deal breaker in my opinion. The rest of the script works perfectly fine on frodo. But I can understand you not wanting to add a 95% working script of course.
Added MPAA ratings to posters and wall views

Available on Github
Yesterday I downloaded the last update from Github, but:
1. I cannot see the "Poster small" view.
2. I cannot see the generic thumbnail view updates.

Why?
Thanks crni for the updates!
(2013-02-14, 17:26)DecLinE Wrote: Yesterday I downloaded the last update from Github, but:

Why?

Make sure you follow instructions in the first post, my guess is you did not replaced existing skin so you still running old version...
Smile 
(2013-02-13, 21:58)Cassiel Wrote: Btw: It's very common in software development to do feature freezes from time to time. Just my 2 cents Smile

I work in software and yes we do code freezes for software releases where only bug fixes are allowed in order to get the software delivered. However, I think this is not a good comparison for this skin. If you look at it black created the original skin..and is still developing it, then crni created his own version based on the original skin with many additional features..personally I use this version because of the additions added, so I think it is better to say please keep adding features rather than freezing them Smile
(2013-02-14, 18:16)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 17:26)DecLinE Wrote: Yesterday I downloaded the last update from Github, but:

Why?

Make sure you follow instructions in the first post, my guess is you did not replaced existing skin so you still running old version...
I just downloaded the ZIP file from Github, renamed and replaced it...I'll retry. Wink
@crni, could you post last version or make a repository as black did? I'm using osx, so i should install a github software, which i don't like becasue of only one skin.
thanks!
(2013-02-14, 22:12)dsim Wrote: @crni, could you post last version or make a repository as black did? I'm using osx, so i should install a github software, which i don't like becasue of only one skin.
thanks!
can't you download git as zip and extract in osx ?
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4