• 22(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
(2013-02-24, 05:26)dels Wrote: Also, is there a way to disable the Classic Home option to show up when pressing up when already in the topmost menu? I have disabled Classic Home in the options but it doesn't remove it.

why is it bothering you something you do not see unless you go up Huh it's no like you have to press up Rofl
(2013-02-24, 13:35)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 05:26)dels Wrote: Also, is there a way to disable the Classic Home option to show up when pressing up when already in the topmost menu? I have disabled Classic Home in the options but it doesn't remove it.

why is it bothering you something you do not see unless you go up Huh it's no like you have to press up Rofl

Well that is a fair statement Wink. The thing is, I am using my iPhone as remote, with gestures to go up, and sometimes well, to be sure, I press up up up... and well yes that's why I was asking Wink I am not saying this is a super high pressing bug, but I don't think it was meant to be if there is an option.

figured I'd report it, I doubt it is hard to fix.

Thanks!
I know you aren't going to work on Advanced Launcher views for a while, but when you do I think that Info List you just finished for episodes might be perfect.
- Boxart on the left hand side (just need to make sure it isn't a set height/width to accommodate SNES and TG16 boxes)
- screenshot of the game on the right and info about the game from the nfo below it

There are probably a lot better views but I think it would be a perfect view that can work for all systems.

Great skin by the way. I love it. Thank you for creating it.

Views that I would love to see in this skin. Think this is possible? Thanks for a great skin otherwise!
Well, there is already a poster view, there is banner view and there is a thumbnail view. Don't think any of those views are needed, it just bloats the skin.
Slightly changed recent albums layout in music panel
  • make items larger so only 3 are visible
  • changed layout to list and added 2 more recent items (total of 6)

Available on Github
Hey,

Is there any chance of an option (switch) to choose between using the new music tile view in blacks version, and yours?
(2013-02-25, 17:45)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,

Is there any chance of an option (switch) to choose between using the new music tile view in blacks version, and yours?

I second this request. I need a square to add my music videos to.
I'd also like an option to use blacks new music layout, or an increase to the recent items count.
(2013-02-21, 18:39)crni Wrote: Added Info List view for episodes

Available on Github

Look very good Smile

Do other have problems with Season banner, seems like it getting it, but do not add it to the xbmc.
(2013-02-25, 17:45)PatrickBateman Wrote: Hey,

+1 Big Grin
Just noticed a bug, there seems to be an animation glitch between the Season and episode level, not sure if it's intentional or not but it seems to spoil the flow of the transition between screens.
(2013-02-26, 19:48)tungmeister Wrote: Just noticed a bug, there seems to be an animation glitch between the Season and episode level, not sure if it's intentional or not but it seems to spoil the flow of the transition between screens.

I do not see glitch (truth be told not sure what I suppose to be looking for ?) do you have the same with original skin ?
If he refers to the info list view, that's because you added it as a separate view for episodes.
What exactly should I do to reproduce the problem and see the glitch ?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4