• 25(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
I noticed the 'Pictures' menu-item in the horizontal main menu, but it's not possible to set background images for this via Skin Settings right? Smile
Noticed something strange. Until yesterday, the Paused screen during a TV show would show the poster, the title and the plot. Now, when paused, I only see a small bar on the bottom of the screen, and no poster and plot...

Any idea how to get these back?
(2013-02-28, 21:55)mikkelnl Wrote: Noticed something strange. Until yesterday, the Paused screen during a TV show would show the poster, the title and the plot. Now, when paused, I only see a small bar on the bottom of the screen, and no poster and plot...

You can not. I changed that so I can actually see whats on screen when paused. You can still use INFO to get poster and info though.
(If you want to revert changes this is how: https://github.com/crnihr/Xperience1080p...c651b64a56 )

(2013-02-28, 21:43)mikkelnl Wrote: I noticed the 'Pictures' menu-item in the horizontal main menu, but it's not possible to set background images for this via Skin Settings right? Smile

Added background settings for Pictures and Games (advanced launcher) on git. Please try and let me know if it works. tnx
(2013-02-28, 22:17)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 21:55)mikkelnl Wrote: Noticed something strange. Until yesterday, the Paused screen during a TV show would show the poster, the title and the plot. Now, when paused, I only see a small bar on the bottom of the screen, and no poster and plot...

You can not. I changed that so I can actually see whats on screen when paused. You can still use INFO to get poster and info though.
(If you want to revert changes this is how: https://github.com/crnihr/Xperience1080p...c651b64a56 )
Too bad, personally, I liked the extra eyecandy when paused Smile But no problem, I'll edit the xml! An option via Settings would be awesome by the way Wink
(2013-02-28, 22:17)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 21:43)mikkelnl Wrote: I noticed the 'Pictures' menu-item in the horizontal main menu, but it's not possible to set background images for this via Skin Settings right? Smile

Added background settings for Pictures and Games (advanced launcher) on git. Please try and let me know if it works. tnx
Works perfectly, thanks!
Photo 

Is it possible when selecting the "All Albums" item for it to actually display "All Albums" on the left panel and the artist fanart on the right panel and backdrop?
Better add this to your advancedsettings.xml:
PHP Code:
<musiclibrary>
    <
hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
</
musiclibrary

But I'll see what I can do about that.

PS: You should only post things here which concern crni's mods. Anything else goes in the main thread or better directly on github.
(2013-02-28, 20:28)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-28, 20:00)PatrickBateman Wrote: Any chance of a switch/option to enable blacks music setting Wink I could do with the spare buttons/tiles Smile
no, to much work only to have one extra tile

Thanks Crni,
Is there Perhaps a chance for an option to change your "new album" Icons into selectable tiles?

There is something about the music section on the home screen that still doesn't quite fit with the rest of the skin. It's much better since your new changes, but still my album covers appear more rectangular and it seems like they are skightly out of place.

If it was possible to copy the exact layout of the "weather" tiles/images etc it would look much better I think, or just the same exact look as "tv" as black did in his version.

The 3 "new album" tiles are not the same size/location etc in your mod as the weather icons are, the 3 tiles on the weather section are smaller and the centre picture is larger and centred with a text overlay.

This change of size leads to an uneven look in my music section, and my album artwork appears in a strange (squashed) aspect ratio.

My artwork seems uncentered and slightly out of place by being "up and slightly to the left" (off centre)

Is it ippossible to make the music section exactly identical to the weather section, this would be perfect, or identical to the tv section as this too would be perfect. At the moment it seems just ever so slightly off.

If this is not possible, is it a big job for users to replace your "music" section layout entirely with blacks version? For example, could I just copy and paste blacks code over to this mode and replace the music section with his from the official version (purely for aesthetic purposes)?

Thanks again,
Is there also a GIT repository addon for this skin, or did I not look good enough?
@PatrickBateman
You can copy/paste it IF you don't hide any sections which you can't hide in my version, e.g. home.
(2013-03-01, 13:49)`Black Wrote: @PatrickBateman
You can copy/paste it IF you don't hide any sections which you can't hide in my version, e.g. home.

Hi black,

I currently don't hide any sections on the home screen. It's pretty much default metro style to be honest. Since your latest update the music sections looks great, it feels like a part of the skin as its identical to the rest of the layout (it wasn't previously) and crnis version is almost as good, but just still every so slightly different from every other view in the skin, enough to make me notice it when I pass/highlight or use it.

So, for me to change the music section on crni to yours, would you mind posting which sections of the XML that I would need to replace, to ensure minimal code changes/bugs etc.

Ideally, I'd like to keep everything else the same, except the style of the home screen "music" section and have it exactly like your new version... (or if it's possible for crni to edit his version to fit exactly together in appearence like the weather section).

Cheers,
(2013-03-01, 00:45)`Black Wrote: Better add this to your advancedsettings.xml:
PHP Code:
<musiclibrary>
    <
hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
</
musiclibrary

But I'll see what I can do about that.

PS: You should only post things here which concern crni's mods. Anything else goes in the main thread or better directly on github.

Ah sorry haha, for some reason I thought I was in the original thread, but thanks.
i could never get into the metro style but that horizontal homescreen you added has me giving this a try. i don't suppose you'd care to give a xeebo style homescreen a try? Wink

keep up the great work.
Hello, I have a very big problem!
I had to reinstall XBMC...fortunately I exported all my movies data before.
Now, when I go to install the last Zip file taken from your Github Repository, I see the skin but I don't see anymore the Horizontal Home Screen, Poster Small view and all the other recent updates! :'(
What can I do to resolve this problem?
Thank you in advance!!!
Can someone help me to understand, please:
I have a top level folder "VIDEO" with sub folders (MMA, MUSIC, DOCUMENTARY....) inside. In one of the folder "MUSIC" i have sub folder "ARTISTS" and some files: music clips. In folder "ARTISTS" I have sub folders "PINK", "SKID ROW"....and some files: music clips. Inside folder "PINK" I have just files: music clips.

On every "folder level" I have different set of View Menu

VIDEO is folder in Favorites and I want to set "Thumbnail" for all of this levels
Can I fix this ? Is it stored somewhere (Where?) ? Any help please ?
Can't seem to find the option to hide the up-arrow on the Metro main menu, I know i've read about it in this thread though... Smile Can someone point me in the right direction? Smile

/edit
Found it, never mind Wink
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4