• 16(current)
[MOD] Xperience1080+
Na, it doesn't bother me as I said.
I was just letting the other guy know that I have the same issue as he, and that it's most likely a plugin related issue not skin related and resolves its self after apx 5 mins after boot Wink

Thanks for testing and confirming this though.
Much appreciated.
I'm using a script in the skin settings because there's no built-in method which allows to move a grouplist. If you have ~200 add-ons installed, the script might not get executed right after startup because there's so much going on.
(2013-02-11, 22:58)`Black Wrote: I'm using a script in the skin settings because there's no built-in method which allows to move a grouplist. If you have ~200 add-ons installed, the script might not get executed right after startup because there's so much going on.

Yea that would explain it, i expect that after this guy upgrade to the latest git, he went directly to the settings menu to activate the new features and was met with this blockage...

He most likely has the same plugin as me, or a large amount of them that inevitably cause the delay.

Knowing your skin runs a specific script for this particular part of the skin pretty much solidifies that this issue is most likely related to large amounts of plugins and/or a specific plugin.

It doesn't bother me to much as I rarely need to get into this area of the skin with such urgency and I'm used to it, jut wanted the guy to know that I was most likely a funky plugin not the latest git Smile

Any way we can force your skin script to have priority? Tht could be useful?
It works fine on the 1080 but not on this version BUT only after the last update. It worked fine beforehand and, like I said, works fine on the standard skin.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Git works perfectly fine for me, except it takes 5 mins or so to allow me access to those same functions, however this is apparent in all versions for me, due to the amount of apps I have.

Maybe Try re installing it or rolling back?
Hi, let me say that your mod is very nice!
Just a question: if I install it and try it, can I remove it then, if I'd like to come back to the original skin?
Thank you.
(2013-02-12, 12:48)DecLinE Wrote: Hi, let me say that your mod is very nice!
Just a question: if I install it and try it, can I remove it then, if I'd like to come back to the original skin?
Thank you.
This mod installs as separate skin so you can have both original skin and this mod installed and switch between them same way you switch between any other skins.

(2013-02-12, 13:01)crni Wrote:
(2013-02-12, 12:48)DecLinE Wrote: Hi, let me say that your mod is very nice!
Thank you.
This mod installs as separate skin so you can have both original skin and this mod installed and switch between them same way you switch between any other skins.

Oh, thank you! I'll try your mod as soon as I get home... Wink
Another question as a newbie: now I have Xperience1080 and Xperience1080+ skins installed in my XMBC. If there will be any updates in the future, what should I do to have them?
Again, thank you.
Hi,

I got a little problem, when i swicth the home categori off, then every time the xmbc starts up, it starts on the search categori, can this be fixed ?

thanks for the hard work.

regards vac
-DecLinE : to update 1080+ you have the explaination on the first post of this thread ( download new version then rename it...), for 1080 you have to download black repository ( in his thread, first post )
-vacdk:you can fixe this by going down several time on home screen, then everything goes back to normal, I don't know for a permanent fix though , I think their is not...
I'm currently working on a lightweight-version of this mod for low end systems. I've only made a few tests with removing unnecessary animations and the classic mode so far, but it works much better compared to the original mod (especially running on an Intel Atom). If anyone is interested just drop me a few lines and I'm going to fork the GitHub repo to push my changes.
(2013-02-13, 13:38)bakito Wrote: -DecLinE : to update 1080+ you have the explaination on the first post of this thread ( download new version then rename it...), for 1080 you have to download black repository ( in his thread, first post )
So the version Download skin.xperience1080+.zip you can download in the first page is not updated?
Merged changes from Xperience1080
  • More font updates
  • Home menu label adjustments
  • Small home screen improvements and search icon updates

• Updated splash screen

• Added audio language flags to the video info dialog (Video language script required)

• Generic Thumbnail view updates

• Video Flags updates
  • Added new buttons to the add-on options menu
  • Moved genre & weather wind directions images outside of the media folder
  • Added DialogDownloadProgress for the simple downloader script
  • PVR Improvements
  • Version bump 2.0 Beta 4

Available on Github
(2013-02-13, 16:05)DecLinE Wrote:
(2013-02-13, 13:38)bakito Wrote: -DecLinE : to update 1080+ you have the explaination on the first post of this thread ( download new version then rename it...), for 1080 you have to download black repository ( in his thread, first post )
So the version Download skin.xperience1080+.zip you can download in the first page is not updated?

No, the latest changes need to be retrieved directly from github, if you go to the link you will see a button with the word "ZIP" on it, this will download the latest changes for you. For example if you see the post above crni has listed new changes and referenced his github page as the place to get theses changes.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Xperience1080+4