XBMC doesn't show up after installation
Hey guys, bit of a newbie here...

Basically I bought an ATV running 5.0.2 and it works fine; parents saw it and went and bought an ATV2 for themselves, when it arrived it had already been upgraded to 5.1.1 (grrr).

I have jailbroken it, booted tethered and managed to install NitoTV. When I try to install XBMC no matter whether I follow SSH commands I have seen on these pages, or the NitoTV Mac application, or by searching NitoTV on the ATV2 nothing happens! It looks successful but XBMC just does not show up on my ATV. After doing it the first time, following times it gives me an error message which basically says "You already have the latest version installed" which is great but I cannot see it anywhere!

Can somebody PLEASE help me - it might also be worth mentioning that I was initially getting the "Out of Space" error message, but found some SSH commands which fix that online. I have also put device into DFU mode and restored it again; but alas I still get the out of space message and the same XBMC problem.

I am using Seas0npass to JB.

Thanks in advance
Also, are Apple still signing 5.0.2? I doubt it but just wondering as that would be so much easier!

Thanks guys
Hi just incase anyone is reading this who needs help, I managed to restore to 5.0.2 as Apple must still be signing it at the moment.
I had this exact same experience. It was a timely reminder do save my SSH blobs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC doesn't show up after installation0