Solved PVR-HTS addon: some channel names wrong
Finally got xbmc-git from 31 dec 2012 married to tvheadend 3.2.18 with the hts addon.
So far so good, works all, but I can' figure proper setting for channel syncing:

in the list, the channel name in red is wrong, should be "Das Erste". The position (1) is correct, the program description "Scarface" is correct, so is the EPG data in the right/bottom panel. (Descriptions and EPG are correct for *all* entries, even if the channel names are wrong.) Other entries like pos (7): "ProSieben" are correct.

In the Live TV settings, I have these checked (german, sorry, if you cannot tell from the entry position what is is in your language let me knwo and I'll make english screenies):

I got it working once without the PVR add-on when using the TVHeadend client as it comes with xbmc, so I don't know what I need to set in the config.

Pointers appreciated.

EDIT: channel names in TVHE web if are ok.
SOLVED: deleted the PVR database from xbmc and hadit re-create. Perfectly sure I did this once already, but, well.
I had to manually delete the PVR TV database: ~/.xbmc/userdata/Database/TV22.db because the option "Reset the PVR database" in General was not shown. After that I got the channel names right.
I've just been wrestling with this problem for the last couple of days. I had reset the database but it didn't work. After reading this post I tried resetting it again and hey presto it works Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PVR-HTS addon: some channel names wrong0