Motherboard to buy
hi
i wanna build a media player PC and got a question

dose the ITX like asrock motherboard with HDMI support audio like HD master tru-HD ?

If it is AMD fusion based mobo like E350, it supports HD audio bitstreaming. You can always add a GPU later if the motherboard does not support HD audio.
(2013-01-15, 15:27)baijuxavior Wrote: If it is AMD fusion based mobo like E350, it supports HD audio bitstreaming. You can always add a GPU later if the motherboard does not support HD audio.

can you link me one please
I have used Gigabyte Fusion E350 USB3 and it supports HD audio. Infact almost all latest mobos with hdmi has support for HD audio. I'm currently using Asus F1A75 but it is not miniITX.
ok thanks
how about
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...6813157273

ASRock A75M-ITX FM1 AMD A75

for hd-master 7.1
all of this because i wanna play 10Bit video that no media player play even my boxee box
It supports 7.1 HD. You can buy it safely.
thanks already bought it now .
I would steer clear of that mobo, it has power regulation issues and is setting on fire for other users. The only other boards available right now are by MSI (on extreme backorder, who knows when these are coming back in) and Zotac (A55 chipset). Using the Zotac now in my current build and it's fine.

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed that's the FM1 board. I was talking about the FM2 boards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Motherboard to buy0