Remote mappings for this remote
Hi does anyone have a remote map xml for this remote they could share to be used on xbmc. Thanks

PM'ed you
why do you PM and not share with others ??
Yes, Why? Whyyyy ??

Tongue
Thanks b1gblue big help appreciate it. Got it all set up and working fine
(2013-01-25, 23:08)djrikstar Wrote: Thanks b1gblue big help appreciate it. Got it all set up and working fine

So, we have a private solution? (Harking back to rikardo1979's earlier query)

I dont need this personally,but I've just came across this and I had to react.
Helping over PM's is not a real help,cos the info what those share may help so many others.
That should be the right way to do it and that is the purpose of any forum,community or any kind of project.
Just my opinion
Oh, I agree and I was just echoing your being perplexed about the reason for keeping this exchange private. I've come across several requests in the past for help with using this remote control that have gone unanswered, so it would have been nice to finally offer them, and others in the future, a solution.
REALLY sorry guys!
Firstly, for taking two years to check my PM's, then for being rude about sharing.
That was my first forum post - my second only being today - and I was unsure of the forum etiquette. I've seen forums where PM's are preferred.
I'll see if I can set mail notifications on future posts so it doesn't take me so long to see posts on threads I participate in.
As for this thread, I sold my Raspberry Pi - and the remote - nearly two years ago. Went with two different Android mini PC's and a fly mouse, before setting up a full-fledged Windows HTPC.
Using a PS3 BluRay remote with EventGhost.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote mappings for this remote0