• 5(current)
WIP Celestium
Then how do you resize the tab texture and set the positions based on the label width? Can we use auto-sized buttons/textures in a group list with Frodo?
The tabs are below each other and I use a second and third set of auto-sizing labels to position them. Wink
Ah that's nice. Smile
Skin is really looking nice. Are you planning on doing a beta, or will you just release it when it's fully-finished?
what's going on with this skin? ETA?
(2013-02-26, 20:59)deh2k7 Wrote: Skin is really looking nice. Are you planning on doing a beta, or will you just release it when it's fully-finished?

(2013-03-02, 01:04)iamjustme Wrote: what's going on with this skin? ETA?

I'm guessing we'll let the public try it out once all windows & dialogs are skinned. Creating a skin from scratch is a long process, compounded by the fact that both myself and Hitcher have day jobs, and live several time zones apart. Could be 6 months, maybe more, maybe less. It all depends on how often we get a chance to work on it.

Also, my video card is dying a slow death, with is causing major headaches in development. NoNoNo
(2013-03-02, 03:15)Arcanthur Wrote: Also, my video card is dying a slow death, with is causing major headaches in development. NoNoNo

Can I donate a few bucks to help you buy a new one? Big Grin
(2013-03-02, 20:00)NitrousXBMC Wrote:
(2013-03-02, 03:15)Arcanthur Wrote: Also, my video card is dying a slow death, with is causing major headaches in development. NoNoNo

Can I donate a few bucks to help you buy a new one? Big Grin

Thank you for your kindness, I can only refer you back to the original post in this thread.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1308079
Arcanthur, what kind of graphics card do you need? If you're interested, I have a spare Sapphire Radeon HD5670 1GB Ultimate (completely passive card) laying around you can have.
Anything new to see on this? Great looking skin.
Real life has intervened for the time being. Wink
I hate it when that happens. Stupid real life, always intervening with the fun stuff !
(2013-03-24, 16:04)Kibje Wrote: I hate it when that happens. Stupid real life, always intervening with the fun stuff !

Yeah, boo work and responsibilities! BOOO!
any progress?
(2013-04-10, 15:30)iamjustme Wrote: any progress?

To Jupiter and beyond the infinite.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Celestium14