Setting up Raspbmc
Hi i have recently jumped ship from openelec to rasbmc finding rasbmc a lot better as i installed it to usb and use sd to boot.

The questions are if i have more than 1 mpeg + 1 vc1 codes as i do can i put them in the config like

decode_WVC1=code1,code2,code3 etc(So at boot it chooses right code)

And how would i access the config.txt file as i used to plug sd card in laptop but now the windows laptop will not recognize the sd card (used to on openelec)

Also what are the best overclock settings to use if im using fast usb 3.0 I currently have these settings in rasbmc settings tab in programs

CPU overclock = 1000
core overclock = 500
image sensor pipe overclock = 500
CPU overclock = 500
RAM overclock = 500
Over voltage = 6

Is the above corrct??

Any help appreciated thanks
The codes are based on the serial number of the Pi, so you should only have one code for each "decode", and it will be the same regardless of OS.

I believe Raspbmc has a settings app where you can enter the codes directly from the XBMC GUI.

I'm not sure about the overclocking settings.
Ok thanks Ned got it running like a dream
I believe you can add several mpeg2 license codes as you suggested separated by a comma.

This way if you have several rpis you can use the same SD card in any of them and the correct license will be used for the current rpi. Means you can use a single image/setup for multiple devices.
(2013-01-26, 01:41)djrikstar Wrote: Hi i have recently jumped ship from openelec to rasbmc finding rasbmc a lot better as i installed it to usb and use sd to boot.

and you can run OpenELEC from a USB stick/hdd too for sure :-)
greetings, Stephan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Setting up Raspbmc0