• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Last.fm addon
(2013-09-23, 23:31)cellulit Wrote: you know what... ignore it or maybe not.
the plugin submission started to work, but only after XBMC was restarted. maybe it's worth mentioning in the 1st post.
thanks again.

confirmed and first post updated as requested ;-)
thx!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hey ronie. Still using the addon every day Smile. Is there a way I can put a line into my autoexec.py to run it automatically with, say, a "chillout" parameter. I know I can use something like xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.lastfm)') but that wouldn't start the music. Any ideas?

Thanks J.
(2013-11-03, 10:17)Jaymzie007 Wrote: Hey ronie. Still using the addon every day Smile. Is there a way I can put a line into my autoexec.py to run it automatically with, say, a "chillout" parameter. I know I can use something like xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.lastfm)') but that wouldn't start the music. Any ideas?

Thanks J.

i'm not sure if it can be done and can't test it myself as last.fm radio is not available anymore where i live.
you can try it by adding a radio stream to favourites and check what code is used in favourites.xml
you should see something like:
Code:
PlayMedia("plugin://plugin.audio.lastfm/?url=lastfm%3A%2F%2Fuser%2Fpoedelz%2Fmix&mode=play&name=Listen+to+user%27s+mix+Last.fm+radio&sort=none")
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2013-11-03, 14:44)ronie Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 10:17)Jaymzie007 Wrote: Hey ronie. Still using the addon every day Smile. Is there a way I can put a line into my autoexec.py to run it automatically with, say, a "chillout" parameter. I know I can use something like xbmc.executebuiltin('XBMC.RunScript(script.audio.lastfm)') but that wouldn't start the music. Any ideas?

Thanks J.

i'm not sure if it can be done and can't test it myself as last.fm radio is not available anymore where i live.
you can try it by adding a radio stream to favourites and check what code is used in favourites.xml
you should see something like:
Code:
PlayMedia("plugin://plugin.audio.lastfm/?url=lastfm%3A%2F%2Fuser%2Fpoedelz%2Fmix&mode=play&name=Listen+to+user%27s+mix+Last.fm+radio&sort=none")

roni that sux, the author of a great addon can't use it himself. Sorry to hear that and thanks again for your time so others can use it.

I didi try your suggestion above but I'm getting script errors, I think I may have to play around with the syntax a bit as directly copying the line from favorites didn't work.

I'll persevere.
J.
Hi Ronie;
I live in canada can I listen to music by artist search of my favorite
I am getting error message webservice api key error
I logged in as free user
Thanks
Kodi v17 “Krypton” Latest Released
Windows 8.1
(2013-12-20, 03:07)koomak Wrote: I logged in as free user

see first post:

(2013-02-01, 02:15)ronie Wrote: you need a paid last.fm subscription.
Is this plugin very different from the builtin Frodo scrobbler?

I am using Gotham nightlies and SpotiMC. With Frodo all the songs were sent to Last.FM but nothing happens on Gotham.

It does scrobble titles from the music library.

What logs do I need to provide to debug this issue ronie? Thanks for your work so far.
I've been scrobbling to Last.fm for many years (not in XBMC) and so my profile has a good record of my listening preferences.

Could the addon be updated to provide a 'Sync' option to populate the XBMC 'Top 100' albums and songs? The methods user.getTopTracks and user.getTopAlbums should be able to provide the required data.

Thanks.
(2014-02-10, 03:13)Pernod Wrote: I've been scrobbling to Last.fm for many years (not in XBMC) and so my profile has a good record of my listening preferences.

Could the addon be updated to provide a 'Sync' option to populate the XBMC 'Top 100' albums and songs? The methods user.getTopTracks and user.getTopAlbums should be able to provide the required data.

Thanks.
Hi,
Can i i set the addon to only send the music include in my library, and so exclude the music i listen from file mode ?
(2014-04-07, 17:52)nonob Wrote: Hi,
Can i i set the addon to only send the music include in my library, and so exclude the music i listen from file mode ?

nope.
Ok, thanks.
I have addon installed but whenever I click on the title or music I go "inside" the tree more.
How to setup this addon to listen to artist, because so far I can only browse my library instead of listening to it Sad

when i click to listen I reveceive a link to some kind of annoucment about change in subscription ? :O
http://www.last.fm/announcements/subscriptions2014

this is from site:

Does this new system mean my radio streaming on my android will be kaputt? ....Will my Library radio on my Android be unplayable?
That's correct. From April the 28th, we will not be streaming to any platform or device, which includes the Android app. However, we are exploring ways to work with third-party partners allowing for a mobile listening experience (besides local playback).

Streaming radio service will be terminated yet I can still listen to radio stations and tags? If streaming is not the delivery method what does this mean
It means that we're no longer streaming from our own servers, and will be primarily relying on content from third party providers such as Spotify and Youtube.

You say that radio is cancelled but also say that we can listen to stations (which is radio) and even filter our libraries by tag (again, radio) on the Last.fm player. So... which is it? Will we be able to listen to streaming stations or not?
It means we're discontinuing the old last.fm radio, streamed from our servers.

You can still listen to your personal stations (Library, mix, recs, loved tracks, etc) on the Last.fm website via the new player, which is powered by youtube. You can also stream tracks listed on the site via Spotify, where available.

Does it mean last.fm died ?
My lastfm add on just throws up a an error saying script failed:lastfm. I am using the android Gotham xbmc. Was working now suddenly not. I have cleared everything and uninstalled everything, reinstalled but with no luckSmile Any ideas?
(2014-04-29, 18:36)macmus Wrote: Does it mean last.fm died ?

yes.
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Last.fm addon2