Frodo reboots on start [Textures13.db]
I upgraded to frodo on my PC and Apple TV 2. I share the database via MySQL through advanged settings. Through various problems I ended up completely dropping all my databases, running frodo on the pc, and reimporting all of my data. I started importing my TV and let that run. During this process I was using frodo on the apple tv connecting to the MySql and everything appeared to be working fine. This morning I started importing movies, and when I went to run Frodo on the apple TV it immediately crashed back to the home screen. The last few lines in the log seem to point to the probelm

13:43:00 T:143613952 NOTICE: Running database version Addons15
13:43:00 T:143613952 NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes4
13:43:00 T:143613952 NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
13:43:00 T:143613952 ERROR: SQL: The table does not exist
Query: SELECT idVersion FROM version

Im am guessing that the textures.db database on the apple TV has become corrupted somehow. Looking on the apple TV I have the follwoing databases. Addons15.db, epg7.db, MyMusic32.db, MyVideos75.db, Textures13.db, TV22.db and ViewModes4.db which should be irrevelant anyway because its suppose to be pointing to the MySQL

So I thought I would try something on Frodo PC and it now imeediately crashes with the following in the log.

14:10:05 T:7600 NOTICE: Running database version Addons15
14:10:05 T:7600 NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes4
14:10:05 T:7600 NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
14:10:05 T:7600 ERROR: SQL: The table does not exist
Query: SELECT idVersion FROM version

Which I find is the exact same problem. Now both my instances are down when they worked fine for a day.

Looking in the MySQL database I find the following databases, Mymusic32, myvideos75. None of the other ones. I assume databases like addons and textures are not shared. So looking in the Frodo PC for databases I see the ones listed from the apple 2 but also some others, ones from eden most likely.

So my problem is......Both instances are down, 1 PC and 1 Apple TV for what appears to be the same problem, Any suggestions on getting them to work again.

Thanks
That error might not be form the textures DB. Also, MySQL only shares MyVideos and MyMusic, but the others are still done locally on each XBMC device. The only thing that I can think of, with my limited understanding of MySQL, is to just wipe the DBs clean and try the import again, but make sure the other XBMC devices aren't using the MySQL DB as the import is still happening.
Just FYI, I have the same issue on Windows 7, just posted in that section.
Just an FYI. I can replicate this problem on my Linux system.

If you create the database yourself in MySQL (as some tutorials show), Frodo crash loops at the boot screen. I dont think it has anything to do with the Textures## file. Found this out while working to fix another SQL setup issue i'm having. If i delete the database and let XBMC build the database itself, no crash loop.

No idea what causes it, but if you are touching the SQL database yourself, it's probably the culprit.

PS... My crash log showed the same information. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Frodo reboots on start [Textures13.db]0