[HELP APPRECIATED] MPAA flags for multiple languages
Could you please tell me the naming convention for German Ratings you used within Xperience?

The correct "FSK XX" convention doesn't work for me!?
FSK XX works fine but you have to select the mpaa language in the skin settings to make it work (skin -> views -> mpaa language).
Uhmm... I can't find this option!?
I believe there is still an issue with this, black did a fix yesterday but option still not available in skin settings. Previously taints we're/are defaulting to FSK no matter what region, fix put up yesterday removed ratings altogether.

I think black must still be working/ironing this option out.

Hopefully soon we will receive a fix Nod
It's fully fixed in the latest git version. I have no idea whether the mods have implemented that option (crni didn't merge some of my latest changes) but in the main version it should work fine. If you miss any rating country, just tell me and I'll add it.

The bug also persisted only with IT and UK ratings (I used DE flags due to a c/p mistake).
Yes I'm not using your MPAA implementation. I added support for international MPAA fags while ago and did not made any changes since and all flags are working fine for me and no one made any complain about them.
Ok know i understand the problem too ;-) rhe actual imdb rating of crnis mod is working with the us flags fine but not with german or english... The reason for this is that the xml sorts out the word rated which is default by tmdb i had changed the prefix in german to fsk so rhat was the reason why that didnt work...
In the uk section the problem is there is no rated recognized although tmdb has default to have a prefix of "rated"...
Ill try to work that out tomorrow but it will be hard, because in uk you have a rating called 12 same in germany so there will be an overlay of two flags if we add the Rated to the list in german as well as in uk. Right? Thats what happened as i tested.
That's why I used a different implementation which works regardless of the prefix and more importantly doesn't have any overlapping issues (different countries with same or very similar ratings). Downside is that you have to set the country in the skin settings but I think that's no big issue.
Not for you Wink
Yeah well you can't have everything... I rather have a problem free implementation than something which is impossible to code for multiple countries (e.g. you can have Rated 12 for Germany as well as for UK or France -> no way to differentiate without an extra language prefix). That extra setting doesn't hurt anyone. Smile
hey black i have a little bug noticed in ratings...

if we (germans) have a movie rated 16 it shows rated 6 (FSK6)
Thanks, should work now.
Btw, what do you think about colored FSK Logos?

(See example below)
http://www.mediafire.com/?7l1232pb77bs8ee

And a 2nd Point:
It would be nice to have the MPAA info (doesn't matter if shown as icon in the first row or text info in the second row) in the main view.

Hi black,

I've added French MPAA Ratings.

https://github.com/Black09/Xperience1080/pull/63

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[HELP APPRECIATED] MPAA flags for multiple languages0