[BUG] Playing in-progress recordings (e.g., .WTV files) stops prematurely
I'm trying to get pseudo-live TV working. I've got Windows 7 Media Center running in the background. I use my iPhone with the 'My Media Center' app (from Ceton) to bring up my EPG, which allows me to select a show airing right now, and tell it to record it. With XBMC running, I can select the folder I set up which is pointing at "C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV\" and the show I just set to record is now listed. I select the show to play and , under Frodo, the status bar indicates a runtime of 30 seconds. After 30 seconds, the status bar still shows a total runtime of only 30 seconds, even though my TV recording is now really 60 seconds by now. Once it hits that 30 second mark, XBMC stops playing the file. I can then select the show to play again, and the status bar will now reflect a total runtime of about 60 seconds (st po I'll run into the problem again at the 60 second mark).

Under XBMC Eden, this was not a problem. The runtime reported on the progress bar was not accurate, but it would get updated periodically, and I could play a live TV show slightly time-delayed without interruption, all the way to the end. So, something that was working under Eden does not work under Frodo. I've confirmed this on Windows 7 and Mac OSX.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Playing in-progress recordings (e.g., .WTV files) stops prematurely0