Keep asking "Remove episode from library"
Question 
Hello,
I'm getting downed over here. I have series that is scrapped as it should but every time I try to play a episode I got the "Remove episode from library. This file is no longer available..." dialog box popping up. I tried removing the series from my hdd, cleaning the library, then updating the library, then clean again, then return the series back and all the same.

Where should I locate the problem?

Thanks,
S@
your tried removing the series for your hdd? is it still in a folder with the series name and episodes in that folder on the hdd?

you usually get that error when the network fails to connect the atv2 to the shared network drive you have your series located.
is atv2 wireless or connected.?
I remove the series completely of the scrapping folder/hdd. Then when I clean/update the series is gone. When I return the series and update again, I get the series with all the episodes but they wont play. If I browse normally, they play normally.

S@
"If I browse normally" does that mean while in xbmc you can navigate to videos - files - and select the location where the episodes are located and watch from there?
I think he does. I have exactly the same problem
Get us a debug log Wink
Are you using your own library, I mean, do you have the actual files? Or are using an stream addon with library integration capabilities?
Here's my log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=36137

Strange things going on. Lots of warnings that directories do not exist, skipping scan. I can assure that the folder do exist.

Can the problem be that my synology NAS is password protected?
I have no settings in my sources.xml pointing to the smb folder
'Permission denied' errors.

why not remove the password protection from the NAS.
remove that source from atv2
clean your xbmc library
re-add the NAS source to atv2
re-scan files.
It must be possible to have a password on the NAS isn't there?

I have tried in my sources.xml to add the following
Smb:\\user:password@my_internal_ip_adress\shared_folder\
But with no success

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keep asking "Remove episode from library"0