Library showing duplicates from deleted source
Hi - I have 3 ATV's running XBMC (Frodo) and all video content is on my Buffalo NAS. When I originally setup my XBMC, I used the IP address to create the Video and TV Show sources in XBMC, which worked fine. However, I recently had to change my router and, of course, the IP address for the NAS has changed. So I went into XBMC, removed the old source and added a new source, this time using the network name for the NAS. This is working fine on 2 of the 3 ATV's, but on one ATV I have duplicate entries for ALL TV shows. One is the correct NEW source and the other is an invalid source with the old IP address source. I have looked through all the file sources (in XBMC) and can't find any remaining reference to this source and I have tried to clean the library (does not remove the invalid entries).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks - John
Strange, You could try to delete the database and have it rebuild from scratch.
The file should be named "MyVideosXX.db
Ok - I updated the database and noticed that new shows are begin added twice: once with the NAS "name" path and once with the NAS's IP path. I don't mind deleting the database, but it appears something else is going on, also. I'm thinking of totally uninstalling XBMC, settings, and database from this ATV and reinstalling.
Next troubleshooting attempt: I removed the TV Show source and cleaned the database, but TV shows from these sources are still in the library. I do not see any remaining sources for TV Shows, but the database is retaining episodes from two prior sources.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library showing duplicates from deleted source0