Library Not Updating Deleted Movies..
First off...thanks for creating this wonderful skin. I have tried several and this was the most intuitive skin yet! Love It! So, I noticed that after manually (deleted movies) cleaning up one of my SMB shared playlist folders, the movies were still showing up. I right clicked and chose to update the folder and the deleted movies were still visible. The only way I was able to update the folder was to click on the movie and I got the message the file was no longer available, so I clicked yes and the movie was removed properly. Is there a setting or automated process for this? Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
same problem here.
Reported the same problem a while back. Was dismissed by the always friendly experts here as user error. There ya go.

PS
Don't think it's a Aeon Nox issue. More of a Frodo issue.
Have you cleaned your video library? Not at my PC but it's something like setting>videos>clean library
Thanks prawnee...I was looking for that last night. Didn't see it....I will double check for that setting. I was thinking maybe Aeon Nox didn't have it...I will look tonight! Anahka239...I think you're right!
also here: start using google.
"xbmc clean library", first hit. not that hard.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks phil65! Unfortunately I didn't have a lot of time to fully research the issue. I didn't see it in the skin itself. I was able to find clean library MQ3\4 without googling...so I figured it would be as easy.
Add this to your advancedsettings.xml

<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <!-- default set to false to prevent xbmc from removing items from the database while updating -->

it will remove any deleted movies or tv shows at each DB update
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

+1 for editing / adding advancedsettings.xml file

And this "issue" have nothing to do with Aeon Nox, it's an XBMC behaviour.
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2013-02-19, 22:20)The_Dogg Wrote: Add this to your advancedsettings.xml

<cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <!-- default set to false to prevent xbmc from removing items from the database while updating -->

it will remove any deleted movies or tv shows at each DB update
AWESOME....thanks The_Dogg! I will give this a try to tonight!
You could do what I did, use the custom sub menu and set one as pre defined function, clean video library, then place it under movies, tvshows and tv guide, thats what I did along with update artwork and update db.
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
hi all,
i have a noob question :
where is advancedsettings.xml in a windows 7 x86 system ?
thanks
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Adv...ttings.xml
thanks
(2013-02-20, 11:28)ShadowTek Wrote: You could do what I did, use the custom sub menu and set one as pre defined function, clean video library, then place it under movies, tvshows and tv guide, thats what I did along with update artwork and update db.
Thanks ShadowTek...this is actually what ended up working for me! For some reason I couldn't get the advancedsettingsxml to work properly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Not Updating Deleted Movies..0