Bug DLNA auto advances when not supposed to
Hello:

This post is labelled as a bug because it's not intended behavior, or at least, a behavior I cannot easily stop.

Given situation:
- iPhone running an App called Skifta (https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/skifta/i...?l=en&mt=8)
- Nexus 7 is running XBMC (xbmc-20130219-32e99c7-android-hwaccel-armeabi-v7a.apk, the one with hardware decoder)
- Both devices are connected using a WiFi network the Nexus 7 created

Usecase:
- XBMC is open on the Nexus 7
- I start the Skifta App, select my phone as a source and XBMC running on the tablet as target
- Then select a movie in the App and play it, XBMC will play it
The bug is:
- Once I touch the Stop Button in XBMC, the video will stop, but also Auto-Advance to the next video. This happens both if the movie is played or paused.

This is especially irritating, as my first video is a DRM-protected music video, then XBMC will auto-advance and play the next movie that's playable (some camera recording).

Can anyone confirm this? If yes, I would post this as a bug in the tracker.
Seems like XBMC mixes the PULL and PUSH behaviors up. For example when I pull contents from the phone to XBMC this might be a correct behavior.

Thanks & best wishes,
Sebastian

P.S.: Besides that, in Settings/Movies, the "Play the next movie automatically" switch is set to OFF.
There seems to be another problem - maybe related.
Same setup, Skifta App, XBMC as above, in the same network.

I downloaded a couple Podcast clips using the Podcasts App. Skifta finds them and displays in a list.
XBMC is started up, once I click on a entry in the iPhone, XBMC start playing, nice.
Then I go back and choose another clip - playback in XBMC will stop, but not start a new clip.
Interesting part: Once I then click on the same clip again in the iPhone, the playback will start in XBMC.

Can anyone reproduce this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DLNA auto advances when not supposed to1