Changing colours
I have searched bug cannot find an answer to this. Aeon nox running on win 7, frodo. Absolutely love the skin but all of a sudden the colour has been randomly changing from blue to green to purple and red amongst others. I haven't changed the theme or colours setting away from default as you will see in the pics but yet it changes every few seconds. It's very annoying and some of the colours make the fonts practically invisible. Every other skin displays fine and it is big a steering on my pc or my graphics card. Any ideas anyone?

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/7186/imagewxb.jpgImage

do you have colour set to random in skin settings
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
that bug is called "random color mode" and appears in color settings dialog most of the time. nothing we can do about that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-02-22, 01:21)leepenny Wrote: do you have colour set to random in skin settings

No, as you can see its set to skin default colours.

(2013-02-22, 01:30)phil65 Wrote: that bug is called "random color mode" and appears in color settings dialog most of the time. nothing we can do about that.

So this is a known bug? Couldn't find anything on here or with google. Is there a fix?
(2013-02-22, 01:32)Jarviss Wrote:
(2013-02-22, 01:21)leepenny Wrote: do you have colour set to random in skin settings

No, as you can see its set to skin default colours.

(2013-02-22, 01:30)phil65 Wrote: that bug is called "random color mode" and appears in color settings dialog most of the time. nothing we can do about that.

So this is a known bug? Couldn't find anything on here or with google. Is there a fix?

Did you check Skin Settings > Set up 'Settings window appreance> Random color mode?
Or alternatively check viewtype settings > set area color > random color mode. If that is selected then the colors are changed periodically (like in your case)

P.S. I don't think its a bug. Never had the problem. Plus, I think Phil was being sarcastic...
I'll check that slushy. Thanks for the suggestion bi realised the sarcasm afterwards but didn't feel like editing my post. It was very helpful sarcasm.

That did the trick Slushy, thanks.
exactly what I said - well done
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
Yeah thanks leepenny. Lots of settings in the skin and I wasn't sure where to find that option till slushy directed me.

Thanks again guys

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing colours0