• 29(current)
WIP PseudoTV Skin
The directions on the first page are still correct, my files are the same files in the default folder - just with my edits. Not sure why it would make any difference at all whether you overwrite or delete the default folder. It doesn't look like there is too much wrong with it, but I might have some time to check it out on a linux machine to see if I can find the problems.

You may want to ask in the PTVL section to see if the developer made any changes that are effecting my skin.
I did a fresh installation a few times, just to make sure. one file that is did notice that was missing skin.xml file at the base skin folder.

images directory is missing.
epg-genres directory is missing.

there may be other, I believe lunatixz at PTVL is adding a skin section to the app allowing the user the change skins. that may have something to do with it.
Those directories were not part of the original PTV so that could be part of the issue, my guess is that Lunatixz has made some changes that are effecting the skin. If that is the case, I don't think I can support it. Like I said, this weekend I'll try to take a look and see if I can pinpoint the issues.
No worries tman12, Just wanted to let you know what I found. thank you for taking a look at it.
Anyone wanna take on a challenge like this? I was hoping for something more similar to Comcast or Dish Network's EPG - like this:

or this:

(2014-01-11, 22:24)OhhBradd Wrote: Anyone wanna take on a challenge like this? I was hoping for something more similar to Comcast or Dish Network's EPG - like this:

or this:

I did start a knock off comcast epg a while back for PseudoTV live, But quit due to code changes. I could fire it back up though.........
Oh God. Please do. I'm so tired of the bland default set-up and I'm looking for something that really wows. That fully replaces Cable. Get back to it, man!

(2014-01-21, 07:20)Redkiller223 Wrote:
(2014-01-11, 22:24)OhhBradd Wrote: Anyone wanna take on a challenge like this? I was hoping for something more similar to Comcast or Dish Network's EPG - like this:

or this:

I did start a knock off comcast epg a while back for PseudoTV live, But quit due to code changes. I could fire it back up though.........

Oh God. Please do. I'm so tired of the bland default set-up and I'm looking for something that really wows. That fully replaces Cable. Get back to it, man!
(2014-01-21, 07:46)OhhBradd Wrote: Oh God. Please do. I'm so tired of the bland default set-up and I'm looking for something that really wows. That fully replaces Cable. Get back to it, man!

(2014-01-21, 07:20)Redkiller223 Wrote:

or this:

Ok, will do. But like I said its going to be for "Pseudo tv live"......... Never used the original. Might wanna try it if you haven't. Big Grin
Does the "live" version version function correctly without any live TV channels? If so is it any different than regular PTV? I don't want to go screwing up my channels and config if it doesn't work right or the same.
(2014-01-21, 17:04)RockDawg Wrote: Does the "live" version version function correctly without any live TV channels? If so is it any different than regular PTV? I don't want to go screwing up my channels and config if it doesn't work right or the same.

Yes the live version does work fine with local media. It's not in a completed state, but trust me its worth your time to look into it. And since it's not an update, its own standalone, you can have both original and live version.
(2014-01-21, 17:04)RockDawg Wrote: Does the "live" version version function correctly without any live TV channels? If so is it any different than regular PTV? I don't want to go screwing up my channels and config if it doesn't work right or the same.

PTVL won't touch your PTV config, and you can just copy your settings2.xml file from PTV, which has all your critical channel info, right into it's own addon folder off your userdata directory, have it do a channel build, and you're up and running. It's got a lot more features than PTV, and you don't have to use the autotune or internet channels at all if you dont want to, just stick with your local media and playlsts and you'll be fine.
Thanks guys. I'll give it a go.

This is what i've gotten done so far......
(2014-01-23, 22:55)Redkiller223 Wrote: Image

This is what i've gotten done so far......

Very Cool, when you're finished send it to me and I'll add it to my git...
If you need any help, PM me Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Looking real good Redkiller223! I'll definitely check that out when it's finished.
  • 29(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WIP PseudoTV Skin9