Win AEON MQ4, can't change backdrops/backgrounds using "mytheme"
Information 
Gents,

I'm having problems trying to set up my custom backdrops on MQ4, on MQ2 I used to have a folder that I selected as my backdrop folder and all subfolder like movies, settings, etc would be loaded and each menu I access on XMBC would display those images.

I've set up the path to these files under "mytheme" and they seem to load there because instantly they start to slid on the back of the screen, then as soon I go to the main menu of XBMC, nothing changes. The Movies, weather and all other menus are still displaying the skin built in backdrops instead of mine I've selected. Is there anything I can do to fix this please?

Thanks!
I've never used the 'My Theme' function myself, so I can't help with sorting that for your without playing around with the settings.

That being said, you can change the background of each menu button to an image or multiple images of your choosing by using the customization function.

To get to this menu select 'customize' from the bottom menu on the main menu. Then select the main menu button you would like to change, and this will bring up a list of options which includes changing the background image of that button.

To change it to multiple images you will need to create a folder which holds these and point it to that.

I use this function for my move and TV shows so that it plays through my chosen fanarts.
(2013-03-03, 21:02)Samu-rai Wrote: I've never used the 'My Theme' function myself, so I can't help with sorting that for your without playing around with the settings.

That being said, you can change the background of each menu button to an image or multiple images of your choosing by using the customization function.

To get to this menu select 'customize' from the bottom menu on the main menu. Then select the main menu button you would like to change, and this will bring up a list of options which includes changing the background image of that button.

To change it to multiple images you will need to create a folder which holds these and point it to that.

I use this function for my move and TV shows so that it plays through my chosen fanarts.

Thanks mate, it was exactly this I was looking for Big Grin thanks !!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ4, can't change backdrops/backgrounds using "mytheme"0