[req] Please add support for Extras addon
since many Movies have Extras ad some of us like to keep them one of the forum members created an Addon to make it happen...
https://github.com/brentosmith/xbmc-dvdextras

Phil, can you please add support for this addon?

My personal preference is to have the button available on the Movie Info screen but also as a Submenu option that would list all Movies that have extras, thus being able to do directly to the Extra folder without going to the Movie itself.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Thx for the heads up. Added.

EDIT: I did not add support for the theme playing feature as I personally do not like it when a script checks the filesystem everytime when opening dialog videoinfo.
(2013-03-08, 17:38)Big_Noid Wrote: Thx for the heads up. Added.

EDIT: I did not add support for the theme playing feature as I personally do not like it when a script checks the filesystem everytime when opening dialog videoinfo.

I'm guessing this would be simple for us users to add back? Great that you've added it though, kudos to brentosmith. The best keeps getting better Big Grin
Yes, very easy to. End of readme @ github link in first post.
I´ll get in contact with brento. playing movie theme will become a script option then.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2013-03-08, 17:58)Big_Noid Wrote: Yes, very easy to. End of readme @ github link in first post.

Thought so, awesome Big Grin
@Big_Noid
I added a configurable option to disable the scan for theme music. I agree with you that for most people scanning the filesystem every time is not a great idea. In all honesty this stuff should probably make it's way into a database at some point, but that's for another day.
Okay, thx. It would be fine if it were a standalone addon imo (i think tvtunes does the same), so you can disable the addon if you dont want that functionality, but in this case if you wanted the extras button you couldnt disable the addon and the filesystem check was then forced unwanted.
Great addon btw Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[req] Please add support for Extras addon0