AppleTv3 AirPlay Mirroring Keyboard problem
Hi. Wondering if any Devs can help. I've been using my iPad 3 and mirroring it to the Apple TV 3 in full screen mode.
Go to Settings -> Appearance -> Skin and change the skin to something like Confluence (not required, but makes operating XBMC on a TV easier).
3. Go to Settings -> System -> Video output and change it to "Display #2"
4. Now you can use the iDevice screen for directional navigation by swiping. Tap to select things, two finger tap to go back.

Everything is working fine but a problem has occurred when trying to use the keyboard it doesn't let me scroll onto the keyboard. Any advice?
Scroll? Not sure what you mean. If something for the keyboard comes up it should bring up the native keyboard on the ipad iirc - no?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
When I'm using airplay mirroring the iPad is used for the controls and when I'm in a plugin and need to search something or need to enter a code for a website the keyboard is displayed on my tv screen and the controls on my iPad don't allow for me to access anything on the keyboard.
This should be fixed in current nightlys (it uses the native Keyboard on the ipad for python addons aswell).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Okay thanks
Hi,

I just installed the latest version of XBMC onto my iPad2 from Cydia and noticed the above mentioned problem.
Being new to XBMC I've started searching and reading a lot to familiarize myself with everything.

Since this question was posted over a month ago, I suspect that I need to go ahead and install the latest nightly build in order to fix this problem but before I do that I just wanted to confirm.
confirmed - or the latest alpha version which might be a tiny bit more stable then nightlies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppleTv3 AirPlay Mirroring Keyboard problem0